Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Dallan Invictus posted:

Yeah, in the OP of the new thread.

Cheers. Didn't realize there was a new thread. Someone probably ought to close this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edison was a dick
Apr 3, 2010

direct current :roboluv: only

ZombieLenin posted:

Cheers. Didn't realize there was a new thread. Someone probably ought to close this one.

Not when we're so close to page 1066.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzmI3vAIhbE

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

ZombieLenin posted:

The new thread went off kinda half-cocked. The new DLC isn't even out yet, it just got announced. Shoulda waited for it to actually drop like the EU4 thread did.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
You also usually get a mod/OP to close the old thread so this doesn't happen.

Edit: but don't, 1066 here we come

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Back To 99 posted:

You also usually get a mod/OP to close the old thread so this doesn't happen.

Edit: but don't, 1066 here we come

I asked and was told no :shrug:

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
Oh good, thought the revolt had been put down. I guess we just needed a little time to gather all our levies in one place?

Who is gonna lead the armies? I'm...uh...busy. Proselytizing.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Reveilled posted:

well well, a traitor in the mix. to the oubliette.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Reveilled posted:

They're never going to give up a thread if it's their last holding. Put your levies in the thread first and then revoke the title.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
What's the point really? It's not like changing tags even does much in CK2.

Bloody quitters, probs don't even have the long-haul cheevos.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

So what's being done about the fact that the Ilkhanate, Golden Horde, et al. have Emperor level titles but are still subordinate to the Great Khan?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Arbite posted:

So what's being done about the fact that the Ilkhanate, Golden Horde, et al. have Emperor level titles but are still subordinate to the Great Khan?

if they have a great khan title and you can start with mongol culture in 769, world conquests are back on the table. i would love to try and maintain a realm with like 15 emperor vassals.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I wonder if horde realms having randomized CoA like Muslims is just a place holder thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Reveilled posted:

Err why don't you close your thread then and repost it later.

• Locked thread