Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meadowlark
May 25, 2012
I was banned from the game and the game forums several months ago, who can I talk to about appealing this ban?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

Supernorn posted:

Updated the bottom of the OP with instructions. For some reason I hadn't added them in my half-asleep state last night.

That doesn't help with my situation at all. ;_;

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

neogeo0823 posted:

I'd wager a guess that you should get on IRC and ask there.

Banned from there, too.

*cough*

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

neogeo0823 posted:

Welp, then maybe you're just hosed. Not trying to be mean, but you must've been a serious shitheel at some point to warrant a full ban. Like, drat. What did you even do?

This was months ago, it was not for the usual reasons others are banned for, like griefing or hateful slurring. I was just being a silly brat for awhile, and the mins got fed up with me.

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

He is Humble Bee.

Only in name. During the past few months, I have undergone many revelations, shed my previous self and, like a moth, have become a beautiful butterfly.

meadowlark
May 25, 2012
Change is a slow progression. At the time I thought I was fully rehabilitated. Since the last ban I have given a lot of thought about my errors, and can at least tell you I'm a much different person compared to what I was then. For instance, I've learned that the BMI of others is purely their own business and not mine. :)

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

WickedIcon posted:

So uh, did Goonstation pretty much die since the change of names from Gibbed to LLJK? There would usually be like 30-35 people on each server right now and there's about that many between the two at the moment.

More likely the power-drunk admins went on another ban spree.

e: note to GMD--THIS WAS JUST A FRIENDLY JOKE! :rant:

meadowlark fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jun 14, 2013

meadowlark
May 25, 2012
It sounds like Apollo Station 17 has more level-headed, tolerant and non-abusive admins than most of Goonstation's admins.

meadowlark
May 25, 2012
So yeah. Wonk. Any reason you locked then deleted my thread without even responding to it? Grade A admining right there.

e: Seriously, how is this behavior tolerated by the other admins? Goonstation really needs to do another admin purge.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

How about you bee less poo poo and bee more humble.

I've been trying to be as Humble as I can with these joke admins for months (not saying ALL the admins are awful, just a few (hell, I've spoken to a few of the mins in private in IRC and some agree that a lot of the admins ARE poo poo and shouldn't be in admining in the FIRST PLACE)).

Calling everyone a gay friend of the family human being? Ah, don't worry, wait a few days and we'll lift your ban.

Roleplaying incest furry rape scenes? No problem! Come back in a month.

Mention BMI? HOLY loving poo poo ALERT THE GOD drat MORAL POLICE!!!!

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

Jenalia posted:

You should be permabanned for any of these things. People don't like you as much as you think they do.

Uh. Retard--Did I say I actually did any of those things? No. I've never done anything like that, I am only permabanned cause a few of the admins hold personal grudges against me. My point was that people have been let off for much worse things than I've ever done.

meadowlark
May 25, 2012

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

Sure are a lot of fibs right there. Both of your examples almost always end in a permaban with no chance of appeal.

Stop importing drama, dude, it's not gonna help you.

I've got nothing to lose any way, since for as long as these poo poo admins are still ruining the server and holding a personal vendetta against me, I have no chance of being unbanned.

You were one of the good 'mins, Cogs.

e: Also gently caress you angriestibm, I'm not gonna deepthroat a deep-fried banana on cam or write the name of some anime on my cock to get unbanned. <-- This is a good example of the kind of good and decent sort people that are chosen for admin.

meadowlark fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Aug 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meadowlark
May 25, 2012
hi i was banned from the server, irc and forum like over a year ago, who can i talk to about getting all this lifted?

• Locked thread