Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G.I.Jebus
Jun 19, 2004
G.I.Jebus
Thanks for the addon compilation Bhodi. I always want to get back into this game but most every time the addons don't play nice and I quit out of frustration. These seem to work fine.

I did not see Teladi Information Services in the compilation zip unless it's under a different name, though the one from the link to egosoft works fine.

Time to dust off the X52 and murder everything.

G.I.Jebus fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G.I.Jebus
Jun 19, 2004
G.I.Jebus
This game has many problems starting out, that's to be expected. But I could forgive a lot of them if not for the whole explore-stations being shoved down our throats. I hope in time they'll allow you to communicate or hire people directly from your ship like their last game does. Someone in their development team has a serious disconnect with their fan base, nobody plays games for the tedium.

G.I.Jebus
Jun 19, 2004
G.I.Jebus
It's good.... in 6+ months after significant modding, patches, and undoing all the counterproductive crap they shoehorned in. Wait for a sale.

• Locked thread