Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Re: SF, that tennis court has got to be the place, there's a huge white building there. However, unless the dude buried the cask 6 feet down in the sand, I doubt it's still there. I mean, 30 years in sand doesn't sound promising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Bad news, looks like Lafayette Park in SF was renovated starting last May. Apparently it's not even open to the public yet, opens next weekend.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

It's not in the library, it's most likely in the copley square park itself.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Hah, I wish. http://sfrecpark.org/project/lafayette-park-improvements/

This is work they did near the only "sandy" area you can see on google maps.

Oh, also, regarding Boston - I lived there since 99 and they haven't done anything to the copley square park since at least then. However, I wouldn't recommend someone go dig around and look suspicious in that area for a long time.

M42 fucked around with this message at 18:37 on May 31, 2013