Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

melon cat posted:

Does anyone here have any experience buying a Surface Pro 4 through the Microsoft Education store? They seem to ask for your educational institution, but as far as I can tell they don't ask for any verification beyond that. Do you have to send in your transcripts, or something? :confused:

You don't have to send in any transcripts or anything. They really don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Mutant Standard posted:

Is the $800 pricetag for the Dell XPS 13 9350-1340SLV Core i5 128GB at the Microsoft Store a temporary sale?

It might be. They dropped it that low for a President's Day sale but they never brought it back up to normal price after that.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

So my XPS 13 came in and the laptop owns but I have one question. Is there really no gesture to swipe back and forth in a tab? I suppose I could just install a mouse gestures add on for Firefox but if I could use the touchpad and swipe that would be even better tbh.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Dat bezel (Razer Blade Stealth)

I love the slime bottles.