Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buildmorefarms
Aug 13, 2004

любоваться
Doctor Rope
I'm in the market for a laptop that fits the following requirements:

- Small footprint/portable (but probably no smaller than a 13" display)
- Able to run two external displays (with the lid closed, just in case that makes a difference!) at resolutions of no bigger than 1920x1200
- Windows OS

This would be used by members of our executive board who are looking for a model they can plug into a dock while in the office, and rely solely on the two external monitors (my cursory understanding is that the Macbook Air can do this currently, but we need a Windows solution for most of them). They can then just take it off the dock when they're looking to work off-site, and go from there.

From what I can tell, not a whole lot of laptops support two external monitors - but if I'm completely off the mark in that regard then that'll certainly make things easier - thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU