Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eduardo Vasquez
Oct 19, 2005

Even the funkiest brothers must buckle down and get a job. Who knew that tomatoes had such a rich market on Earth? Now, I drink wine worth more than your soul.
Has anyone gotten the extended warranty with Lenovo and is it easy to file a claim with them? I just work in a place and there is a huge chance a liquid will get spilled on my lap top at some point or another. So getting the extended warranty is pretty necessary. Also, should I get the y410p or wait for the T440s, they should be comparable in price whenever the T440s comes out, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eduardo Vasquez
Oct 19, 2005

Even the funkiest brothers must buckle down and get a job. Who knew that tomatoes had such a rich market on Earth? Now, I drink wine worth more than your soul.

CapnBry posted:

The Lenovo U430 showed up briefly on the Lenovo site this morning. Looks like you can make a pretty decent system with the exception it is limited to 8GB of RAM. Only one RAM slot? How am I supposed to have 100 browser tabs open? Also the display is only 250nit and something tells me it is going to be glossy.

Any guesstimation when this will be released?