Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Hey so I have a thread in GBS for this but why not here too, since I particularly like this one I did today. It's margaret thatcher as everyone's favorite alien menace, the flatwoods monster.

Ink on paper. using brush and dip pens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

oil painting I finished on new years day

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

acrylics should really not be the go-to for painting pictures. even with the additives that are supposed to keep them wet longer they are just crap to work with. oils are a thousand times better.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

speaking of which, a couple recent oil paintings of mine

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Heres another quick oil painting i jammed out in an hour today. you've heard of bigfoot, well here's "bigbutt."

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

just made my first print. looking for some advice.

What I would like to do is make these prints then add color with watercolor. is there an ink made specifically for printmaking that will hold up to this? The ones they have at the store all say they're water soluble. This print was made with oil paint thinned with a bit of galkyd lite and a bit of thinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

An oil painting I put the finishing touches on today, it rules