Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AltruisticNemesis
Nov 7, 2007
tra la la
I quit my job for my physical and emotional health and decided to start painting more and doing various other crafty-bits. And as a result of having no income until my disability kicks in- I now have an etsy store. (I wont post the link unless someone asks so it's not blatant self-promotion.)

I don't want to image dump too much just yet (mainly cause I dont want to piss y'all off) So sorry if it's too many :(

On a side note- how do you all take pictures of acrylics and have the colors be true to the painting?

(the detail on the robot one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AltruisticNemesis
Nov 7, 2007
tra la la

Bubbacub posted:

*pictures*

Gorgeous! So left handers (at least the ones I know, incl. me) have a thing where they can't help but get the smear on the side of their hand and it makes a weird muddy blur appearance when using pencils and charcoal. Are you left or right handed? How do you not smear everything everywhere? (sorry for all the questions)

AltruisticNemesis
Nov 7, 2007
tra la la

the posted:

How much should I sell paintings for?

See I have this problem too. I looked at similar sizes on Etsy and they are going for $50+ so I decided on $50. Nothing is selling really though so either my art sucks or it's too expensive?

If you find the answer to this glorious riddle on pricing art please let me know cause I'm about to set fire to stuff out of frustration.