Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I rarely ever do traditional. But I've been taking painting classes for a few months and made something that I kinda like for once.

Diabetes Forecast fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Sep 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Getting close to finishing this. Finally really getting the hang of acrylic paints!

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

So much work left to do, only got until september to finish.

atleast it's sorta coming along now that i have a consistent place to work on it.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

scribble I did during the monthly atlanta animator and comic artist meetup.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

scribbles with micron and pencil. need to get some color markers at some point if i'm gonna keep doing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

inked thing of my current character design obsession because she's really fun to draw. (mainly the exposed muscle fiber areas)
Planning to color her with the marker set I got for christmas, which if I learned from the last marker piece I did, should go really well.