Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

sigma 6 posted:

Lighting seems off to me. If that one light is the only light source, then rest of the room should be darker vs. what is directly underneath it. Shadow under the arm could be darker.

could be like how you have a light over a pool table so that your body isn't casting a shadow on the table since the other lights are on the ceiling and possibly behind you. If you are working on something it is nice to have a light right at the table so that you aren't casting a shadow on the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
I'm curious about your technique. What medium are you using?

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

pixelbaron posted:

Not sure if you're talking to me but just a small technical pen.

I see, i was thinking it might have been wood block printing or something