Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el3m
Jun 18, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Sacred Cow posted:

I just bought a iPad mini 2 and I'm looking for a case that can handle a lot of travel. I'm going to be using it to study on my hour long train ride each way and stay in a padded backpack compartment when it's not in use. I've never used a screen protector for my phone and never had a scratch so I'm hoping that's still the case with the iPad.

I can recommend Kavaj iPad mini case, I've had it since iPad mini 2 came out. I don't use screen protectors either, no scratches yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el3m
Jun 18, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Martytoof posted:

Yes, though this specifically is about iPadOS behaviour. Though it does strike me as likely that the two are related and have been “tuned” the same way :(

I have this issue with iPhone as well, I always used to start awful just pulling down and typing A, but now it's nowhere near the top

el3m
Jun 18, 2005
Grimey Drawer
It seems that me complaining here miraculously fixed the issue for me, but it was bugged for at least a month! It didn't show awful even when I typed it completely

el3m
Jun 18, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I'm not using lightroom, but when you delete photos in iOS they just go to a recently deleted folder which is automatically emptied after 30 days or so. You can manually empty it. Have you checked this? It's the bottom folder in photos