Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ezrem
Jan 23, 2006

TraderStav posted:

Holy smokes that thing looks sweet, but $170 is a big nut to swallow. I was thinking the $99 for the Zagg was on the high end. I'll keep it in mind, I appreciate the feedback!

20% off + free shipping coupon (CCJULY4) for the 4th of July weekend brings this bad boy down to $135.

I am sorely tempted, as this would allow me to ditch the smart cover + back cover I've used for a long while, and give me a lot more control over the screen angle. Plus a great looking keyboard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ezrem
Jan 23, 2006

Splinter posted:

My dad is looking for a keyboard for his iPad (v2 I believe). Any recommendations? He wants to be able to set the iPad up more like a small laptop when he has a lot of typing to do.

If he doesn't mind dropping some coin, the clamcase pro is amazing.

Ezrem
Jan 23, 2006

teraflame posted:

I've read that a lot of people have this issue too so it's probably not the router. If you're jail broken get the wifried tweak.

WiFried definitely works to fix the issue.