Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Because it was probably the word the owner used? Like a quote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Sab669 posted:

That is an impressively long tail on the left, there

E: maybe it's just the angle of the photo / that the other one's is obscured by the leashes

It is that long. We’ve lost a few glasses to a wagging tail that happens to be the same height as our coffee table.

Meanwhile, *good morning.*

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

HootTheOwl posted:

Why is grateful in quotes?

Maybe it's a direct quote?

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Just a little weenie nugget

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I would like to pat that nugget

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

:love:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wake-county-news/goat-dog-get-forever-home-at-johnston-county-farm-wake-county-animal-center-says/

"“The inseparable goat and dog will soon be living out their years together in the grasses of a local Johnston County farm,” the center shared in a news release."

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Haven't posted in a while.

Tracker is filled with Easter cheer.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
he was very much not a fan of all the noise but he was an extremely good boy with the workers who were replacing the rear door today.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Branch Managers on duty!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Easter weekend pooped him out. I put the heated blanket on a gentle low, he snuggled up on pillows, and was snoring happily.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
no I won’t drop the ball thanks for asking

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

No take, only throw

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

CeramicPig posted:

Easter weekend pooped him out. I put the heated blanket on a gentle low, he snuggled up on pillows, and was snoring happily.

Nappy nappy :kimchi:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Sab669 posted:

No take, only throw

This is the way.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Only time the Bonedog ever does this is early spring when the weather's finally starting to get good again :3:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Napoleon found a large puddle/trench to play and splash around in while playing fetch

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
My Wife's been pregnant so she hasn't been walking Brisket but yesterday it was nice so she followed us (not too close, he gets hyper excited when we're both walking him and she's terrified he's going to jump on her and kill the baby) and because it was a nice day everyone in the neighborhood was out and I got to point out and to every dog she's been missing, including their bio's and friendship level with Brisket.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

HootTheOwl posted:

My Wife's been pregnant so she hasn't been walking Brisket but yesterday it was nice so she followed us (not too close, he gets hyper excited when we're both walking him and she's terrified he's going to jump on her and kill the baby) and because it was a nice day everyone in the neighborhood was out and I got to point out and to every dog she's been missing, including their bio's and friendship level with Brisket.

That's both super responsible and loving adorable.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
gently caress it. I’ve been spamming the current events thread. I have to use the imgur app on my phone to post photos, but I can’t get the link to do online photos and just adding [img] tags to it doesn’t work - it doesn’t show up then at all. I have not scrolled through the thousands of posts here, but I highly doubt anyone has posted a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling retriever.

So suck it losers, I have the best dog ever.

https://imgur.com/a/HflfQno

https://imgur.com/a/KfrDcpJ

https://imgur.com/a/ryXBYgn

https://imgur.com/a/DjM8C8Y

This cutie motherfucker has his WC, BN, and CH, and will snuggle the gently caress out of you, go running with you, fetch any ball anywhere at any time, and then come back for more of all of the above. That weirdo albino German has no chance.

Pink nose for lyfe.

https://imgur.com/a/sqJg5wq

His name is Tank, his registered name is something I won’t reveal because gently caress you don’t dox me.

Oh yeah, and he brings backup.

https://imgur.com/a/4wwdfh0

https://imgur.com/a/REhpf9X

windshipper fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 14, 2023

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Luka may have the big money posters, but Tank with his affable demeanor has the grassroots campaign. Between him as the face and Ozzy as the muzzle muscle, there is no losing.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

https://i.imgur.com/hR8Advr.jpeg

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

So basically just edit the link and add an i.imgur in.

Current action shot to test
Edit: failed.

https://imgur.com/a/Vh1DfAA

windshipper fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Apr 14, 2023

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

windshipper posted:

I have to use the imgur app on my phone to post photos, but I can’t get the link to do online photos

You can upload to Imgur straight from the Awful app:

That'll automatically embed the image for you.

edit; On topic - What do you do when your dog finds a dead animal :(

Like I sure as gently caress am not reaching in there and fighting her for a corpse, don't want those germs on my hands.

Sab669 fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 14, 2023

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Sab669 posted:

Ugh. I’ve held off on getting awful app for so many years. Fine. I’ll get it.

BUT RESPECT THE TOLLER

Edit: Or Ozzy will come and snuggle you in your sleep.

Edit 2: I have 4 years of pictures of this eminently snuggable pup. When he was younger and smaller, Tank would hop up on the back of the couch and put his hind legs over one shoulder, forelegs over the other, and just be a head pillow. Comfort is his love language. Tummy scritches are his other language. If all else fails, it’s fetchies.

windshipper fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Apr 14, 2023

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Sab669 posted:

Like I sure as gently caress am not reaching in there and fighting her for a corpse, don't want those germs on my hands.

They need to learn the term, “Leave it,” and be rewarded for leaving something and continuing walking.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Sab669 posted:

I tell him to leave it and do a probably ill-advised leash-yank to get him to look away. If he does get it in his mouth, you gotta shove your hand in a poop bag and reach in.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

It was buried in some leaves so I had no idea it was even there until it was already in her mouth unfortunately.

She's a smart girl and unfortunately no amount of treat offerings will outweigh the allure of animal with her :(

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

It looks like Tank has some excellent fur to bury ones face in, c/d?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

windshipper posted:

Luka may have the big money posters, but Tank with his affable demeanor has the grassroots campaign. Between him as the face and Ozzy as the muzzle muscle, there is no losing.

Also it's Luca

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Ten mile hike today, Pongo is a very tired pupper.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 14, 2023

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

It looks like Tank has some excellent fur to bury ones face in, c/d?

Soft confirm. Soft because he’s soft. So it’s strong.

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Also it's Luca

This is true. They’d both probably rather play and fetch than fight. Truce?

And can ozzy join?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Also it's Luca

How much do those triangles tank your fuel economy? :3:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Sab669 posted:

How much do those triangles tank your fuel economy? :3:

I've never bothered to calculate it, because it's worth the cost.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Someone got a hair cut and bandana

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol nevermind gently caress this company, everything I've seen is they're a bunch of fraudsters

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Apr 16, 2023

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Captain Invictus posted:

is this "mr fluffy friend" dog bed worth a drat, or is there a better one that's of a similar value to it since it's on sale right now: [

my dogs have been sleeping with mom on the human bed, but she's having hip surgery so they won't be allowed with her for a while and we'll need to get them some beds.

I'd be getting probably two of the XXL ones, so 160ish bucks total with free shipping doesn't seem too bad to me, unless they're horrible build quality, if anyone has experience with them.

At 36 bucks I'd try it

HootTheOwl fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Apr 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
unfortunately my dogs would have issues fitting on a chihuahua-sized bed, I'd have to get the XXL ones for their size since they're both 70-80lbs

edit: lmfao nevermind, looking at reviews for them they're a TERRIBLE company and product

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Apr 16, 2023