Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn9MTlGbYUY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

The culprit: my mom was visiting for the weekend, and she had left a shaving razor in the bathroom. Pax delicately chewed off the plastic part and swallowed the metal razor part whole.

Holy poo poo. I was expecting some sort of "My dog ate :siren:people food:siren: so I took him to get his stomach pumped" overreaction. Glad Pax is feeling better/alive.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Guys ever do spray bottle type training? Thought it was just for cats but people use it with dogs

My dog just turns towards the spray and then licks the water off his face.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

gently caress people that dock tails

Agreed, but most pembroke corgis are born without tails.

Pics of my dogge for the dogge tax:

One day I'll post a picture of him standing up.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Traditionally this physics demonstration is done with a tennis ball and a basketball.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbUVLO8rlI&t=604s

Dogge picture for the dogge thread:

Einstein trying to figure out how to use the dog bed my mother has for her malteses.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Pesticide20 posted:

She did fine by the end. Just a bad ear infection that got cleaned out and some medicine applied to it. Her ears were badly cropped (tail was docked, too) somewhere in Israel before she was rescued, so it's going to be something she has to learn to deal with for the rest of her life.

She doesn't seem too bothered this morning

Are her ears only ~1/2 inch? I thought they were just folded back because she was scared in the first picture. Give Jelly some head pets for me.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Got ashes and paw print today

:sigh:

My sister has two tattoos:
  1. A Mickey Mouse tattoo she got when she was a teenager
  2. The paw print of her dog after he passed (now joined by two others)

I'm not suggesting anything, I just wanted to share.

Here's an old picture of my dog (Einstein) sleeping:

And here he is awake!

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Officially, he's named after Doc Brown's dog in Back To The Future but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy Cowboy Bebop.

... Also, I should probably cross post in the stagnant corgi thread.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Einstein waiting for food to be dropped in the kitchen:

Found some, but unable to get to it:

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Repost from the PYF funny pictures thread

https://i.imgur.com/BpIDwOX.mp4

"You've got to try this, it's like being petted continuously for several minutes with no human required."

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

New season of Ninja Warrior is looking good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Winter Rose posted:

TSA is going to start using floppy eared dogs because pointy eared dogs are "intimidating." From the LA Times:

My extremely nonthreatening pointy eared dog would like a word.

You know, I thought you were just using childish wording as is common on the internet especially when talking about animals, but son of a bitch if that isn't literally what they're doing.

"Get back you knife-eared demon!"