Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Ask me about delicious soy products.
I saw your banner ad. I read the thread. I heard the plea.

All the dogges must be posted.

This is my dog Gee. I'll start posting her early pictures then slowly move up to now. Unfortunately there are not a lot of photos. She's my first dog, so I've learned a lot raising her. She's a good dogge.

This is her first winter from before I knew I had to brush her every day.

I then tried to groom her myself. Never works out too well. I'm sorry GiP I was poor and had no money.

See there was actually a poodle under there.

Later I saved up my cash so I could take her to a groomer. The results were well worth it.

I'll try to find the video of her attacking the mirror. I think you all will enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Here's two pictures of Gee from the day I proposed to my fiancee. I surprised her, but the photographer knew what was up. Anyway she's not in either of these pictures. These pictures are of Gee (clearly). But that's why Gee is wearing the little suit.

My fiancee and I are planning on either loading delicate baskets full of petals on Gee's back and then have her come charging down the aisle spraying flower petals all along (as the flower girl) or have her bring me the rings in a similar - but more stable- fashion. Does GiP have an opinion?

I don't mind that she eats her own poop. That's just a dog thing. I kind of wish she'd stop pooping before she started it though.

As a bonus, here is the wallpaper I had for my laptop for a long time.

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Guys, I found the videos of Gee playing with her mirror. I think it will make everyone :3: She's just a few months old in these videos (maybe 5 or 6?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNXr-ISzWEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f69g_vbbDQ

I'm sorry for laughing a little in the video. I tried very hard not to laugh but failed. Oh and don't worry, I definitely have played with her since then (every day).

Afgad fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Apr 1, 2015

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Gee is a good lil pup :)

She is :) Thank you. Because my coworkers are awesome she comes to work with me almost every day. She's always quiet unless someone buzzes the door, and has never peed or pooped in bad places. She is house trained to pee/poop on a puppy pad in the bathroom (my office has a shower as well), though she prefers to go outside. I take her outside three times a day to pee etc., unless it is raining.

Having a small dog on your lap all day while you work at a computer is the best feeling. Plus she gets the pettes from ALL of my coworkers, even the one who is allergic to dogs fawns all over her.

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

So my fiancee and I got two cats. The reason I am telling you this is because the very first thing the cat did to me was walk into my lap and take a steaming poo poo all over my pants. This was at the very start of a 2-hour car ride.

I thought everyone here would appreciate the contrast.

(Gee is currently asleep in doughnut-mode in my lap, being warm and cute.)

Somewhat related, I guess all poodles are huge cuddle-monsters? Check out this standard sized poodle my fiancee saw at a presentation about the therapeutic effects of dogs (my fiancee is a psychological counselor):

My fiancee described the dog as "He was like a gigantic Gee!"

Yep.

Good dogge.

Afgad fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Apr 20, 2015

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

My fiancee forwarded this dogge video.

Good dogge takes care of other good dogges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iiVJeqzMZ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Gee's belly has now been rubbed, Rough Lobster.

Speaking of Gee, this is her trying to fight off sleep in my fiancee's lap. She failed.

http://imgur.com/FYfnJ3h