Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

It was a mercy killing really. Only Hitler could be a big enough rear end in a top hat to make his dog eat vegetarian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Christoff posted:

What do you guys think?

http://m.citynews.ca/2011/09/21/toronto-bans-the-sale-of-cats-and-dogs-in-pet-stores/

I'm personally a pit-bulls a aren't mean, pit rights activist. What? Of course the tail is cut and the ears are snipped

Every decent person I know with a dog has gotten their dog from a shelter or rescue, which is where everyone should get their dog :colbert:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rottweilers are good choice for a dog with weight to throw around. Mine is 95lbs and sprints across the house and jumps into my arms every time I come home. He owns.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My Rottweiler loving loves Captain Morgan. To the point where he bays like an idiot unless I give him a little bit. He's basically me when I was a LCpl :smith:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Sorry he got caught

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

When I got my Rottweiler he was about a year old but his previous owner had some serious poo poo going on with her life so he was basically left alone home for days at a time so he had pretty bad muscle development. So when I got him I opted to leave his nuts hanging around for a little bit while I turned him into the manly rear end stud he is now.

Motherfucker just would not stop pissing inside of the house, and when my parents visited, he spent 3 whole days straight trying to gently caress their rottweiler/shepherd mix. Got his rear end fixed a week later and he's 1000% less rear end in a top hat now. He still has separation anxiety issues, and shits far more than any animal should, but he's pretty well behaved. Just loving worthless as a dog. I come home and the motherfucker is sleeping on my bed snoring up a goddamn storm and doesn't even twitch.

Also did some research and found out he's very likely from one of those breeding farms, as he has some loving horrendous hip dysplasia, with his femur being all deformed and poo poo. Luckily despite being tremendously inbred he's fantastic around other people and dogs :unsmith:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

If he's eating a lot and its just running through him, maybe a better food would be good. Dakota is very well fed and he's eating about half the taste of the wild than he was the purina they were feeding him before I got him.

He's making GBS threads less since I got him on some quality dog food now. Between my 2 dogs they go through 2 bowls of dogfood a day as opposed to the 6+ they were doing. My lab/greyhound mix is really peckish and doesn't eat that much however. Maybe a 1/4 bowl a day.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My dog will walk by, fart look at his rear end, look at me, sneeze then run away. Motherfucker crop dusts me at least 3 times a day.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rottweilers own

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Boars are loving assholes.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The gently caress is with banning rotts, every rott I've ever met has been a giant goddamn teddy bear. poo poo mine is completely loving inept at being a guard dog since he loves every single human being in existence. Except Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses

Confirmation bias itt

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Turkey farts for dogs are the loving worst

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

evil_bunnY posted:

Aren't those tougher kongs guaranteed to last a while? Could try one of those.

I got my Rottweiler one of those big kong tennis balls and he went absolutely apeshit over it and gnawed his way through it, skinned it, then tore it in half in the span of about 10 minutes.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I had to get a neckbrace for my rottweiler when he got his balls taken because he would just rampage into walls and poo poo until he broke the cone off. The 3 days he was in the kennel he went through 4 loving cones at like $35 a piece :negative:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My neighbor just got a 10 week old Newfoundland puppy. It's literally the softest thing I've touched in my life, also it weighs 35 loving pounds at 10 weeks and has paws almost as wide as the palm of my hand :staredog:

Bolow fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 19, 2014

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My Rottweiler despite almost drowning twice as a puppy loving loves the water something fierce. He even loves getting sprayed the in face with a hose for some bizarre reason. As well as a pressure washer :psyduck:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

He wasn't my dog when he nearly drowned twice, I was just the person who fished him out of the water. His back legs were pretty weak because his owner was busy dying in a hospital so I was basically the only human contact he had. It took me the entire summer of swimming around holding his rear end up and making him climb in and out of the water to get him strong again.

Now he's a loving stud who can swim so fast he kicks up a decent size wake :unsmith:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Supposedly goose is delicious

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

http://imgur.com/gallery/5MsWTRE

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I grew up with labs, they are one of the proest dog breeds ever.

Only issue is they love to run off.

I had a lab mixed with something monstrous that produced a 140lb creature that looked exactly like a black lab and she'd used to try and bolt out the front door constantly. That dog was fast as poo poo too. Always came back but it's hard to reassure the neighbors that a 140lb dog barreling down the road like a freight train is friendly

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Apparently everyone on the loving planet is out of apoquel until January. My poor rottweiler is in for a very itchy winter :smith:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My rottweiler does this except it's a fan. I'll be sitting at my computer and he'll stand in front of it then swat it with his paw to point it at the spot he wants to lay down at.

My dog is an rear end in a top hat

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

GyverMac posted:

What is it with dogs absolutely going loving nuts whenever they are near a big body of water, but as soon as you bring out the hose, they look like they are marching to the gallows?

My goddamn Rottweiler goes loving apeshit to get sprayed in the face with the hose. Dumb fucker even goes after the pressure washer. I can't even wash my dishes using the little sprayer thing because that big dumb fucker sprints across the house and grovels just to get one hit from the sprayer.

For a dog that I saved from drowning he sure as poo poo loves water

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Is that a rottweiler dachsund? :staredog:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Cole posted:

mods plz change n4is name to this tia

people might get him confused with 3 olives

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

When I was still working through my rottweilers severe separation anxiety, he'd do poo poo like that. Except he'd go out in the back yard with my dirty socks/boots and bay at the sky the entire time I was gone :3:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

There's a 0% chance this dog lives at the end

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Sasha who's around 9 years old on the left, and my idiot son Czar on the right.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rough Lobster posted:

going to see Mad Max tomorrow

This has always been one of my favorite dogs

They found that dog in a pound in australia, trained him in a few weeks and one of the camera operators adopted him after the filming :3:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/QsHwHNX.gifv

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Wish I could find a picture of my friends Basset Hound/Daachsund mix. Shame his oval office of an ex-wife took it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/QygT53q.webm