Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
good thread i like dogs might post a dog a little later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Gonna post a dog now.
This is my dog:

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

I used to have a really friendly golden retriever and one time we had a BBQ with a bunch of those mini-kegs. People left their cups on the ground and the dog drank up like probably close to 5 whole beers.

It was the only time I've ever seen a golden retriever be a total dick. He was eating dirt out of a flower pot and barking at people. it was scary.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Here's sober Jerry

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

huehehehe

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Thing I'm looking forward to:
Camping out at a wolf conservation center where you get to eat pizza with wolves.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Pitbulls dgaf

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

AppleCobbler posted:

my pitbull max

I've heard of cropped ears, but cropped teeth??

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Joey is vicious as gently caress. Did you know Wellness CoreŽ is actually made of children

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

I need a pitbull to defend my phat stax of cash.
I'm monied and he wears a bow-tie EAT IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Dogs have awesome floppy ears that are fun to touch. I give dogs an A+