Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Fister Roboto posted:

If this was my dog I'd name him Marty Feldman.

Igor (pronounced "Eye-gor") or nuthin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Quick! Someone combine that with this for best emoticon. :sicknasty:

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
That's both :3: and :gibs:

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Spongebob's dogge getting a well-deserved rest after a long day's hike with SB and Shim.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
GIP, meet Maximus.

CARPE OS

(Sorry for phonepost, Max is sleeping on my lap and I'll be damned if he didn't earn it by being a good dogge today.)

Sax Offender fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Oct 9, 2017

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
I got this rope here.

But no one to play with.

You don't wanna play with me, do ya, mister?

Why yes, Maximus. Yes, I do.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Where's the ball, Maximus?

Whoo-hoo! Stuff you can run on, dig in, AND EAT?!

What are you barking at, Max?

Oh, I sees...

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

So Lando is apparently part shark because he’s taken to biting my girlfriend and I’s forearms when he wants to play. It’s not aggressive biting, but he’s got some powerful jaws that have left some pretty impressive bruises and scratches on my arms. We’ve tried immediately substituting a toy for tug of war and also going straight to doing obedience training with small treat rewards as a way to calm him down, but these have had mixed results. Even a stern “NO!” just seems to rile him up more.

We’re going to soon arrange to have a trainer visit us at home a few times so we can address this and build a foundation upon which to work before he starts obedience school in January, but until then- any tips so that I can prevent my arms from looking like I’ve got a bad IV heroin habit?

A vet taught me my go-to move. Immediately after a bite, roll one of his gum flaps over a canine and press until he yelps or whines. It breaks biting habits more quickly than any other method I've tried on dogs of any age.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
That dead, dumb, and blind kid sure pets a good ol' dogge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

They see me rollin'.
They hatin'.
Patrolling they tryin' to catch me ridin' doggey.
Tryin' to catch me ridin' doggey
My bark is so loud
I'm waggin'
They hopin' that they gonna catch me ridin' doggey.