Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
THREE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I was looking for this thread yesterday and didn’t realize it was sticky’d. This is Pete and he is a good boy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Mind the legs but check out this 80’s rock singer dachshund I came across

Sammy Habark

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

* boop *

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

He got booped cause I’m trying to keep him awake and active till like 10pm so he’ll sleep through the night. Litttle fucker wants to fall asleep for 8pm and then wake up ready to PLAY at 4 in the morning lol

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pete likes belly rubs

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

He’s some kind of doodle dog. The mom is like a 40lbs “labradoodle”

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Tarkus is upset with me because I forgot to pick up more Greenies yesterday, and now he has breakfast-breath. (He takes oral hygiene very seriously).

You monster

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Working on this fetch business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi4jIyMspeE

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

HELLO OTHER DOGS

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

ms beanison your feet are hella ugly

TALK poo poo GET BIT

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Post bath Pete gets the zoomies

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

boop the snoot posted:

wow so nobody is going to comment on monty just abandoning his post?

shameful people in this military subforum.

lol if your dog is still in

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

We’ve made great strides with fetch

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

*boop*

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Goober Peas posted:

Dog is love

Puppy don’t hurt me

Don’t hurt me

No more

Goober Peas posted:

Dog is love

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

WarpedNaba posted:

But do dogs love me?

Dog is love.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Idk how it happened but Pete’s command for fetch has turned into sort of a high pitch “Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete,” until he comes back.... it’s super cool to do in public.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pete got neutered. It was a sad time for us all. He’s so bendy that he was able to pull out his stitches with a regular cone, so that required this huge gently caress off cone meant for like Great Danes or something.

He wore this thing for 14 days and it was pretty miserable. When we took it off his fur around his neck was all matted up. We bathed him and tried to brush it out.

I couldn’t brush it out so I brought him to a groomer, knowing they might have to trim his neck shorter than we’d like. They explained that and I was like, do what you gotta do. He’s got knots, get em out.

Here’s a shot of the dog I dropped off vs the dog we picked up

They turned him into god drat big bird.

and he’s too dumb to even be embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♂️

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pete can catch & fetch

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

What happens is that Pete is an even gooder boy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pete is a pretty chill doggo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

God drat Pete stole some rotisserie chicken off the counter and swallowed a drumstick whole before we could get to him :ohdear:

The vet said to feed him a lot of bread right afterwards to hopefully coat the bone in case it does fracture but other than that they said to just wait around to see if he starts acting weird :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

I'm impressed he got it down his throat whole

Ikr 🤷🏻‍♂️

I never even saw what happened, mrs bean called from the den to ask if I’d given him some kind of treat cause he ran over to this one corner where he always eats milk bones and other little things we give him. I said no, and then looked over to the carving board and realized that a whole drum stick was just GONE.

She tried to get it from him and said it was just too quick.

Jay Rust posted:

Stay safe thieving pupper :(

Everything I’m reading online is saying not to freak out but gently caress man all the worst case scenario stuff is pretty worthy of a freak out.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44HRvn8tiA

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Poopwatch 2018: Pete is eating and pooping as usual so the doc doesn’t think there’s any obstructions, but he def hasn’t passed a chicken leg out yet so idk.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

BigDave posted:

Yeah he won't actually pass it intact, but when his farts start smelling like Sasquatches rear end, you'll know it's been digested.

Ok good to know, doc didn’t say anything about bone farts

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I think Pete is feeling fine you guys

E: which means he’s just emboldened by his bone thievery and upcoming farts

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yeah man, Zac has loving seen things

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Adnor posted:

Mila update: Her ears are still giant

:buddy: what kinda dog is she?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Let’s see a cat try and drive a forklift :colbert:

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/11/23/uk/farmer-killed-forklift-dog-gbr-scli/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/Troll__Footbal/status/1069895704112443392

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pete got a trim that left his eyebrows in this constant :smug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Would you believe that we had pizza for dinner last night? Lando couldn’t either. Don’t worry, he scored some pizza bones.

This doggo doing him a walrus impression with that slobber

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3N9LqHunHQ

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pete one year ago

Pete today

A good doggo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Check out youtube, there’s an 8 hour video of basically dog tv

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6D1K_bguPrc

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I get how he puts the pillow over his head but I can’t figure how he puts the blanket on so perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

God drat that’s a very good boy