Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!
It's a MARSOC corgi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!
post dogholio

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

I was visiting some family and they got a Pembroke welsh corgi puppy. He's got smol legs and was bullied for it, he didn't care.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

I need a version with sound.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

howe_sam posted:

Corgi butts are ridiculous.

And they sploot 24/7

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

Requesting video of Shirley.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

Granted :)

“Her friend” is my grandma, who I’m fairly certain no longer remembers my name. Still, Shirley gets excited to go down and see her all the same :unsmith:

https://i.imgur.com/GNN7whR.mp4

She also runs on 3 legs. There’s nothing wrong with her, says the vet...just a weird habit.

https://i.imgur.com/2finnht.mp4

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/lukmemoff/reel/C0EzvIMtBzq/