Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Doggo on the right watched last night's game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this had better fuckin animate

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Here's my mom's new puppy, Biscuit, taking time out of his busy schedule to momentarily not be a little poo poo:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

This pupper is ridiculously photogenic and is getting literally all the pets right now

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Here's two of Biscuit's littermates that my sister has decided to keep; there's Knox, the brindle one, and Gus, the brown and white one. If I didn't live with a bunch of weirdo college kids I would have stolen Knox before I came home.

Also, bonus shot of the whole litter on their very first trip outside.

This is why I love going home for the holidays; I get to see all sorts of adorable dogs.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Got back from my sister's place today so I've got more pictures of her two pups, Knox and Gus.

Knox is the brindle one and he's absolutely my favorite; he gives no shits and his leg-twitch spot is on his chest so it's super easy to make him kick Gus while getting his pettes.

Pictured: the best long dog

Gus is brown and white, is my sister's favorite, and is a little spoiled poo poo.

He's also not as long as this shot makes him look.

Bonus: Gus sleeping like a possessed weirdo.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Biscuit Update:

My mother is thinking about rehoming him because he's causing some pretty big anxiety problems for my little brother (little bro has Downs Syndrome and has some real issues with loud sounds, and Biscuit's a talker).

Since he was originally my sister's dog, my mom talked to her about it. Nothing's certain but my mom's putting out feelers, so to speak.

Tl;dr: if my mom rehomes Biscuit, it'll be to me. My sister wants the dog to stay in the family, and I agree.

Plus, I love the photogenic little poo poo.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ElMaligno posted:

Here is a picture of a Satellite dish that kinda looks like a dog

He's decoding old Soviet number stations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:dance:

Holy poo poo :kiddo: