Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Lab/Dane mix:

Chill Chihuahua:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Therapy dog whose handler worked in the same building as I did in Afghanistan:

:3:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Skylark posted:

What the gently caress does this thread have to do with the army?

get the gently caress out before dachshund-terrier dog decides he's had enough of your poo poo and steals your socks after pooping in your shoes and steals your bowl of cheerios

I don't think he is capable of stopping wagging his tail :3:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Replying to an old post with dogge advice: dogs find things that smell like their people to be comforting. When my lab was a tiny puppy I rubbed a little stuffed alligator all over my sweaty torso. He carried that thing around like a child carries a teddy bear--gentle, like it's a living thing. He'd carry it into his crate at bed time. :woof:

This boy is bad about that, he likes to steal shirts to cuddle with and it's :3: He's my brother's dog, but I end up watching him a fair bit.

(Pics shamelessly crimped from a post in the civ thread)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

gently caress dumpster chickens forever, especially for biting a dogge

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I WANT TO SLEEP LEAVE ME ALONE :saddowns:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Rude. posted:

Rude dog.

What a show-off :mad:

Tired after a walk in the woods.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Breanna Manning posted:

Who would trade that pup for a lawnmower???!

The kind of monster that doesn't deserve that puppy to begin with.

holocaust bloopers posted:

get that loving dog

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Lazy Sunday

e:

Mr. Nice! posted:

Turns out dakota likes sweetwater 420 pale ale. I stopped him before he drank any of the actual beer, but he was a fan of the foam.

gip mascot

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 15, 2013

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

1stGear posted:

how much has dakota improved your pussy game?

Brought him out of the bush league hopefully

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Boydog wants a walk

Ok we're good now, going back to sleep

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I never got the hate with Chihuahuas, they always seem to be p good dogges.

They like 1 person, and that's usually it. My parents have a chill chihuahua that will snuggle up with anyone though, as long as you're a warm body. He even comes running when he hears the dryer open, because he knows that means warm clothes for him to go lay in :3:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

chillbro4lyfe

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:kimchi:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:swoon: BELLY RUBS :swoon:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/24952804/2014/03/12/watch-what-happens-next-will-touch-your-heart

:kimchi:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

A good GBS thread

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

NOT. COOL. DUDE. :3:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

What are you adult dogges doing

Wish it were mine, that face is weapons-grade :kimchi:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Gave this guy his final pets before he went to sleep permanently this morning.

15 1/2 good years of invading fresh warm laundry, cuddling with any warm body that had a pulse, chasing rabbits through a horse field when he was young, unmaking beds to get under the sheets in the winter, and still commanding enough respect from the other dogs that not even the 90lb lab/dane mix would try to kick him out of the big dog bed. A good life :unsmith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Christoff posted:

:( did you know it was time? Or did have health issues? Was he going around trying to find a small place/corner to die alone? Always bummed me out how dogs did that :(

RIP

E/n -
totally forgot about this one. This video is really dramatic and WILL make you cry but it really puts in the perspective of losing a close dogge and how important they were to you and the positive effect/change they have on your life

:siren: not for the faint of heart

http://youtu.be/EOAcRKZxjy4

God drat allergies is it stuffy in here guys?

We knew it was time. He was already deaf and mostly blind, then he just lost most control of his rear half last night. Couldn't stand on his rear legs and he lost control of his bowels (leaving a wet mess in the crate he liked to hang out in), and we we got to the vet this morning he seemed pretty disoriented too. He was the last one left of all the dogs I grew up with, we got him in the summer of 1999 (right before I started high school). The next youngest one is a 10-year old golden lab who's still in good shape (she gets walked daily and swims when the weather allows it) who is currently pawing at me right now and threatening to lay down on my feet if I keep ignoring her.

e: attn NOW plz

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Nov 9, 2014

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Watching my brother's dog for a few days.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Took him to get a bath today, he decided that he was going to drive us home.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I woke up to this the other day while dogsitting.

He's a plott hound. Don't google pics of plott hound puppies, unless you're prepared to die of :kimchi:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dogsitting my brother's dog until Monday. The boy loves his fleece, so I brought it over and put it on the couch where he likes to hang out between walks.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The dog I posted earlier does something similar. He rubs his sides on the couch like a cat does on your leg when it wants a back scratch, except really fast. He'll stop suddenly, sit down, and look at me like "wtf you lookin' at, chump?" then go right back to it for another cycle or two of that. Afterwards he'll grab a toy and run around the apartment like a madman :3:

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 6, 2014

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

You said what about taking my bone so you could throw it?!!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My dogge is melting!!! :kimchi:

I'm dogsitting, so he's mine for another 2 weeks or so :)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Alright dude, we'll go on a walk. :)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Claimed. :kimchi:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Eating treats, marking territory, and hearing the lamentations of squirrels as I chase them. :woof:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Rigel posted:

Boris loves long walks and his toy cheeseburger and also biting that dude in the suit. And smelling drugs. He bumps where the drugs are hidden with his nose. It's really cute.

What kind of dog is Boris? He looks like the dog I'm babysitting (that I just got a 3-week extension on watching him :) )

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Fried Chicken posted:

Why are you making good dogges into bad narcs?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Rough Lobster posted:

Dogge thread I come to you seeking advice:

I had a dream that I died and my spirit was yanked from my corpse and swirled away high into the stars. When I finally reached heaven, God was a huge Dogge. Doggod. He said, "Good human! Very good human!" and I was judged thus. I woke up to my dogge licking my face. I whispered "Good dog" and made eye contact with her and I swear to Christ she winked.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Be a good human and pet that dogge more.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

jfc :kimchi:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Boat posted:

Something reminded I took this years ago. Dogge rules.

getting all the bitches :whatup:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pro-click. Puppies in the snow for the first time :3:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:smith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Searched youtube for puppy attacks, was not disappointed :kimchi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSmkv1gyDtg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

yo quiero muktuk

Also, while looking for the correct way to say that I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell_chihuahua

"Occupation: Actress"

Good dog.

Chihuahua puppy, from the wiki article on them

:3: