Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

colachute posted:

My mom wants another dog. She’s home all day every day and her current dog stays locked in his crate constantly. Recently he fell backwards off the couch or something and broke his hips. She’s had him in a cone for about a month.

And she still wants another dog.

God dammit.

steal her current dog and potential future dog so monty has friends

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

hound crew checking in

margo had a good time at the lake house

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Ivoryman posted:

Wow. Those are some fast doggies! My wife is all into those videos now lol

Now do yourself a bigger favor and search for “Great Dane agility”

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Margo caught her first rabbit. She was VERY pleased with herself.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mrmcd posted:

My parent's aussie has (according to my dad) learned she can corner and catch rabbits in one part of their yard where the rocks make as sort of pen.

My mom is horrified but my dad is all "hell yeah those fuckers keep eating my rare succulents" and toss them over the fence as coyote food.

Yeah we just put in a fence in the backyard and what happened was Margo herded the rabbit away from the gate where it can slip thru and into a corner

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://gfycat.com/largefancyandalusianhorse

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Margo update:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

iwentdoodie posted:

Question: any ideas on treats that could be made for mads? Her teeth arent the best, she's allergic to beef fat (steak drippings are instant sick, but she can eat like bully sticks), too much wheat fucks with her (those ice cream pod things just create instant esophagus shaped vomit piles), and if she gets too much fat (ie, peanut butter) she gets bad pancreatitis and is sick for days.

About all she'll eat nowadays are super soft treats or bully sticks, but I feel bad.

We'll take mashed up pumpkin and freeze that into little balls. Not only does Margo really like them but it helps her poop regularly

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

orion is not a dachshund, but he is a good dog

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

please, no death pics

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Where cow dog at

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

looks like it has hooks for attaching the leash at different angles so you can correct in a certain direction

also real wide so you're not chokin the dog so much if they pull because they're excited

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

they do move in herds

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

same energy
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1035295600357519360?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces