Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

No take ball only throw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

So those are some nice photos of Pongo but I’m sure that the rest of the thread would agree with me in saying that I’m not fully convinced that he’s a good boy enjoying his best life. Posting more pictures of Pongo would go a long way toward helping convince me. Like, as many pictures of Pongo as possible would probably be a good start.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Lookit those good goddamn triangles

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Luca heard Monty's treats are now available?

I bet he loving did

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Happy little brother/sister day Lando!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

What kind of dog is that? Other than a very good one

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwwww Dakota its been too long

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

HI APOLLO! YOU SO HANDSOME!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwww with the ear folded and just eeeeeeeee

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Omg the two of them i can't take it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Is the one ear always up and the other always flopped cuz i love it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Confirmed i live him to death because of it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

With all of Kedahs issues i only ever brought her to dog park's at night when noone would be around, usually 11pm or late

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I would have had to give her the toast

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

dog status: meticulously picking out the blueberries and celery that have been mixed into her food in order to help her be a bit more regular, and spitting them all over the floor

next attempt: soaking the celery in watery peanut butter to give them a bit of flavor, saving the blueberries for an after food snack

Kedah didn't like lettuce with her burgers until she realized that holy poo poo lettuce has burger juice and then she would search for every scrap of crunchy burger juice goodness she could find

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Omg! What good boys

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Syrian Lannister posted:

Good dog, Buddy, good dog.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

gently caress yeah spotter dog

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwwww poor boy

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Love that triangle dog

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The eaaaaarrrrrrsssssss

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Omg

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Apologize for nothing

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

PLAY TIME NOW MOTHERFUCKER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Went to go see my nieces. This is Jax. He eagerly hangs around looking for food when theyre fed. The girls are like 1 and 3 so they drop stuff frequently