Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Such a good dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Also who the hell names a good boy Zero? Those texans didnt deserve such a very good boy.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Goober Peas posted:

Happy Birthday Timothy!

Happy Day Zipper!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

By giving them their food now you monster

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Lando is such a good boy

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Relieved because theres less danger of him biting some random person i think?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Yeah that and not going down in a hail of Secret Service gunfire the night before my birthday.

Oh i thought you meant a pic not legit ivankq. Yeah that wound have ended badly

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Someone got an award for cuteness at her grooming appointment today.

Grooming is very stressful for her. When i came to pick her up she almost leapt off the table and ran around the waiting room about 15 times before i pulled out snacks to get her to hold still for her leash to go on.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Whoever said no to more dogs is a mass murderer just saying.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Shes so drat cute when she wants to be really lazy.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://youtu.be/eie7WJF0aY0

Wolves confirmed to also love doggos. Doggos confirmed best boys and girls.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Omg that fluffball

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I have video of Kedah catching a treat, how do I upload in slomo? I don't youtube other than to watch.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

I think you have to record it in slomo. Most new phones should have the feature

ah ok thanks. Had to search how to get it over to slowmo

https://youtu.be/XoaosK-eSwg

https://youtu.be/J19TB2CBacQ

Stravag fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Apr 11, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Goddamn those ears ::3:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

EBB, if this isn’t allowed, please let me know and I’ll edit it out of my post.

My friend’s dog, a very sweet yellow Lab named Isis, has developed some health problems (glaucoma) that require the removal of her left eye. The surgery is going to cost $3,000, and as a single mom with two kids, she can’t cover the costs of the surgery on her own so she’s started a GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/isis-the-friendly-dog-has-glaucoma

If you can give anything, it’d be appreciated. Here’s a picture of the good girl:

Edit: this is also the best way to say you’re a supporter of Isis without ending up on yet another watch list.

Officially replacing the previous way of loving archer. Does her vet have any financing for expensive procedure options? Kedah's vet works almost exclusively with bunch of rescues and then the families that adopt them so they work with people for this stuff. She may be able to find a vet like that in the area.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Apr 16, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Occasionally i worry i dont do a good enough job for Kedah but then she does this.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://youtu.be/40Yuu2mIRj0

Sometimes she uses the squeaker for like 15 minutes straight

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

If the pics are on your phone you hit the bb code button, insert imgur, select upload from url/phone, select the picture, and theres a checkbox for timg.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

::3:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah is actually really nice even out comes to this. She doesn't care when it is as long as she gets fed before i take a shower when i get up. Sometimes thats like 7am, sometimes it's noon.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

WHOS A GOOD MONTY?!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

This is the smiliest i have a picture of, shes a very subdued doggo which fits me just fine. I get to see her pup grin when we're walking tho. I have to get a good pic of it some time. Shes is very good at curled up pupper naps pose tho.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I wantes to adopt a pittie before I found Kedah specifically because of those big ole smiles. Sadly theyre breed restricted in almost every apartment. Just lookit that big goofy smile

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

People clipping their ears and tails to enhance any sort of violent look they have too is just obscene. Poor puppers. And ofcourse cuz i live in charlotte atleast 80% of rescue dogs have pittie in them and thats enough to not let them in. Kedah wouldnt have been allowed if he paperwork said german shepard instead of dutch. So dumb

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Found this, it's her cocky kinda smile i get a lot. Dont know if i dropped or here before

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Just because they came up in the lets play battletech thread, have a baby caracal.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yessssssssss. Im glad monty will have a friendo other than you

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwww such a good dog

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Omg let him on the couch you monster

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

I like the sadness, because it fuels me to make Juniper as happy as a dog can be.

This.

Also if it is comforting at all i saw some tumblr or twitter thing that basically was acting as if human were like elves to dogs. Ultra long lived, we care for generations of their family and they love that we are there for them every minute of their lives. It was bullshit but i believe dammit.
..i like being the idea of being the immortal embodiment of everything being good forever for Kedah

Stravag fucked around with this message at 16:25 on May 1, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

What a good girl Danni

She went in for a lick while i was driving her back to the boarders. I hate training people cuz then i have to hide the fact she travels with me every day.

The camera lens had some poo poo on it so its all blurry but still puppy smiles.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 3, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Nonameyet looks adorable. Too bad you struck out on a monty friend for now.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I love the fact that a dog and a bear worked out mutual hookups :3:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

We got lots of puppy smiles after i grabbed her from the boarders. I also learned that the cop who adopted her first was probably an rear end in a top hat. I was taking down a pistol and she got all flinchy and hid in the back of her living room crate when i had it out i didnt point it at her or anything rear end in a top hat like that. Poor girl. I gave extra scritches and rubs and an extra bone to make it better.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 9, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The photos you’ve been posting of Kedah lately seem to show her a lot more smiley and happy than when you first got her so you’re doing something right. We can’t dwell on their pasts before they came to us; all we can do is give them the lives they should have always been living. Lando was neglected before he came to me and my fiancée, but he’s going to celebrate his 3rd birthday on Friday and I’ll be goddamned if he’s not going to get spoiled rotten on that day.

Yeah shes definstely gotten less twitchy. The weird thing is when i picked my walther ccp which is my carry pistol for our night walks she does a happy spin in a circle. She doesnt care about my beretta m9a3 she doesnt even acknowledge it. But the 1911 i picked up from the shop today spooked her. I wonder if someone hit her with one or something. :ohdear: Shes smart enough i would NOT be surprised if she can tell the difference between different pistols.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I dont have time to shoot anymore anyway with my job and her. Its so weird its only that one pistol that freaks her out. Shes fine around my rifles and other pistols.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hello I’ve been informed of this thread for dogs so here’s a dog please enjoy

Thank for looking at this dog

:3: what is pupper's name?!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Someone decided she required the whole bed so she got shoved over until i could slip in.

She was properly compensated however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Leeloo corgis multipats! MUUUULLLLLLLLTIIIIIIIIIIPATTTTTTTS!