Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

That dog looks frozen, maybe you should give it a reboop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Stay safe thieving pupper :(

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Is this what dog thread was like a decade ago?

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Oreo reluctantly acknowledging her presence in her winter coat:

And I got to see Zoey last weekend, she was happy to be able to murder santa again:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Stay safe new years puppers.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Winter Rose posted:

I love that she waits for the other dog to get a good grip before she starts pulling :3:

Syrian Lannister posted:

Dogs are awesome

Even dogs' innate ability to play is great.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

howe_sam posted:

I'm visiting Buster
Buster looks absolutely enthralled by your presence.

Oreo is in full winter mode:

Her separation anxiety and deafness seem pretty bad, kinda worry about her. But I also worry about her owner for different reasons. I guess they look after each other in ways.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I had a lovely morning. Narrowly escaped what could have been serious injury or death after I got doored by a car on my bike ride into work while it was pouring rain. Ended up being unharmed somehow, made it to work, then realized I just straight up didn’t want to be there. Grabbed my laptop, rode back home, and spent my day working on my couch with Lando next to me.

Got way more done with my good boy helping out than I ever would have in the office.

Make sure you get any soreness looked after, that poo poo creeps up on you. Idk how good Lando is at being a bed nurse as well as an administrative assistant. Might need to put a good word in with management for further compensation for Lando if he has to do double duty.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

pooped pups best pups

E: Zoey had some pep to her last I seen her:

Still always on duty to watch for the chilluns, though:

Jehde fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 5, 2019

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Apollo looks like a dude that knows how to con you into belly rubs.

Also:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Good dogs preparing for the next season at the appropriate time: Immediately after the previous one ends.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

"Don't worry, they're friendly" -self-centred, negligent, and irresponsible humans, usually

Had to deal with an offleash lab for a bunch of the last week. Wasn't too bad, but the dog likes to bark and jump up on people and the human puts in the bare minimum to try to prevent it, getting pissy when I ask them to use a drat leash.

Jehde fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 13, 2019

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

colachute posted:

thread title

:emptyquote:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

MrYenko posted:

A series of very pointy dogs.

I believe at least one of those is an anteater.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

The call is out.
Are you a bad enough dog to manage this branch?

Dang, gonna need a lot of assistant branch managers for that.

Might even need to draft up a branch relocation plan with buy in from corporate.

Heck.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Omg whites all look so similar

Have you got an ecstatic photo of him

:luca:

:luca::hf::luca:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Dexter looks like he knew how to live the dog life.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Merton Blask posted:

Chaco wormed his way under the covers and tucked himself in. I am not a photography guy, but this shot looks intentional, man.

The spice must flow.

As long as it doesn't mean getting out of bed

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

the last thing you see b4 u die

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

"Call." *makes sure doggo shades are covering eyes*

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Uh, any y'all got demon dogs around by chance? 👀

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

There are no bad dogs. Only bad humans.

It goes without saying, but Timothy is a very good dog.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/nayelijs/status/1228776710075666432

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Very good dog but please keep your dogs away from cops popping off tear gas canisters all willy nilly.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Woofer posted:

I wanted to take Monty but I kept him with a babysitter for safety and bought him a cheeseburger for being a good boy

Good solidarity in safety pupper

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

We'll miss you Tim and Zips. :(

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

I cannot even with this little guy’s face - oh my goodness

Aaaaaa the little blep!

Meanwhile:

When Zipper was told “I’m gonna show this to Papa,” her ear extended:

I miss my dogs, you guys.

They look like they miss you too. Thank you for the update.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Love the service window for dogs, but there needs to be an at-dog-level window port to give gloved pets or something.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Tim and Zips are really good dogs. I hope you can figure out a way to be with them more, they seem to miss you.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

i like westies

:yeah:

Or any terrier, but westies hold a special place in my heart. Smaller dogs get a bad rap because negligent dog owners tend to get them ("lap dog", "easier to train") and don't bother training them not to bark at everything.

For some reason some people are perfectly fine with big dogs barking at everything, just not smaller ones "yapping"

drat dog bigotry.

Jehde fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Sep 10, 2020

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah a bad owner possibly losing ownership of their dog should be the least of your worries. Like sure it's sympathetic to lose a dog, but to hell with that negligent rear end in a top hat. As others have stated, it will keep happening as long as they own that dog unchecked.

Dog ownership should require mandatory (human) training and licensing.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Stealth zips :ninja:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

So what is arglebargling?

I don't actually know any definition, but I think sprinklers are sometimes the cause.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

As always, 👑💩🤖 is great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvG6V_BXsTE

Decent for lego nerding as well.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

The gaze of a wise Tim.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Monty is what is known as a "Good Dog"

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Probably not gonna get to see this good girl for christmas, but she was very appreciative to have any sort of company over when I did my anticipatory christmas presents exchange today.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Welcome new doggo!

Does her chonkness have a name yet?

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Welcome to Noah, and any other name she goes by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Mega Comrade posted:

All dogs are good dogs. The problem is owners who don't train out the yappyness. It's not hard to do but because they are small people think it's not an issue as they can't really do nay harm.

I had a women give me dagger stares the other day cos I didn't give her enough of a wide berth so her two yappy dogs went mental and starting running round trying her up in the lead. Aubs just laid down and wagged her tail thinking they wanted to play.

It's you and your dogs who are the problem, you walk in the mud.

1000% this. Also a lot of people get small dogs because they want a "lap dog" they think they don't need to train as much. Those type of people can and do get big dogs too, which leads to "barky" dogs, which can be just as annoying.