Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

My parent's dogge:

He's a bit strange (and not very smart)

And he looks like a sad old man a lot of the time

A good dogge through and through (even if he sheds like a motherfucker).

Bonus shot of my friend's Bassadore just hangin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

I had a very dogge weekend a few weekends ago. Many pettes were had:

Some dogges are just more photogenic than others:

Our dogge Arlo is unimpressed:

E: I lied, more dogge photos I found:
Sleepy dogge:

Majestic dogges:

And less majestic:

And a bonus photo of an old friend's Samoyed that was something like 14 years old when this was taken, he was mostly blind, totally deaf and had lost on ton of weight, but he still loved pettes and food. He passed on a few months later, happy to the end. A very good dogge:

ATP_Power fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 9, 2015

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Mike-o posted:

That looks like the Olympics in the background, you in Washington?

That's Mt. Baker and the Cascades actually, but yeah I am, that was taken on Whidbey Island.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Arlo update from my family: "Arlo had a really good walk with his friend Sami this morning. He thought he might impress her if he tried to dye his coat green...with otter poop. Sammy was not impressed and Arlo just earned himself a bath."
My response: Good dogge.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

A friend of mine has been posting too many good photos of her dogge for me not to share with you. His name is Atticus, and he's a pit mix:

I wanna pette that dogge so much.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Meet Max, he's a pretty good pup (sadly not mine.)

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

E: one more

ATP_Power fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Nov 9, 2016

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Found some pup pics of my family's dog Arlo:
He had about a dog and a half of skin as a pup:

Here he is all grown up:

Still loves sleeping like this:

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Meet Mason:
He's a bit high energy.

He literally doesn't hold still unless he's cuddling something.

He's half Border Collie, Half Corgi.

He's okay with this thing I guess.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Mason's not my pup, but his story is one of an unplanned litter from a corgi mom and collie dad. He's still young, and is a very good (if high energy) dog, but him acting out mostly involves tearing around the house until he gets your or a cat's attention (he's very demanding when it comes to cuddling). Last time I saw him he was a bit stir crazy because he had just gotten neutured and was on a forced exercise break. But he's a total sweetheart and doesn't vent by barking constantly or chewing things up.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

what a dogge.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Arlo says hi!

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

Post more dogs. There are no reposts itt.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Arlo!

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Monty is a very good dog.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This was a little while ago, but thread meet Pogi (Poji? not sure how it's spelled):

A little hard to get a good pic of him since it was at a party and he was very excited.

Him staring down his nemesis of the day who wasn't too pleased about a very excited pup invading his home.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Pupdate, I visited my folk's place and got to hang out with Arlo!

He got many scritches.

E: bonus pics

It took a while, but he and the kitty have come to an understanding, maybe it's cause they're both too old to care too much these days (he's about 11 and she's closer to 16.)

ATP_Power fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 15, 2019

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I give you Arlo in repose:

It's the middle of winter and yet he's still shedding like a snowstorm.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

A very doggy Christmas with the family this year.
Festive Arlo:

My aunt's corgi Mei:

My cousin's golden Tommy:

and his nephew Ralph!

Both at rest:

Bonus wag action:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

My mom sent me a picture today of Arlo enjoying his walk in the snow.