Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
This is sad.

To make up for that, this is not sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Flash is my mom's chihuahua. He likes being scared of things, and hiding on the bed.

Taz is my dad's schnauzer, he likes chewing on things, and licking the cattes.

P.S. just for you, dogge thread, here is proof that both of these dogs have been scritched, petted, and given belly rubs. (Even though Taz likes to chew on the hand that rubs his belly)

:dogge:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

During recent floods, someone noticed a dog was trapped in a sewage pipe. Local firemen saved dogge, and gave him many pets.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

> Error
> Roscoe.exe not found
> Loading RoscoeBackup.dogge

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Monster

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Every time I see one of those photos of a dog-face-shirt, it makes me depressed. I quit my job and moved away from West Texas just two weeks before the El Paso Chihuahuas put out these jerseys:

I wanted one so bad!

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

WarpedNaba posted:

Take a couple of drops of your fish blood, plop them in the estuary and watch that big lovable sucker swim up for a pet and some fish.

Fixed that, for you. Teaching your dogge that you are tasty seems like a bad idea, no matter what kind of dogge you own. :v:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

holocaust bloopers posted:

I would like to submit my thesis for consideration to GiP

all dogges are good dogs, and all good dogges ought to be petted; therefore, all dogges deserve pettes.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Seems like every rescue is just chihuahuas, boxers, and pits

Seems like every rescue is just the best dogges, graet dogges, and underappreciated dogges. :colbert:

Seriously, though, Chihuahuas are the best dogs ever, nothing will ever love you as intensely as a chihuahua will.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

It's like the living embodiment of "I eated it." :v:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

That video led to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ6oS5dUT30

Good dogges :kimchi:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Geez, it's like you've guys have never seen a movie before. All the humans will be hosed, but the dogs will just jump out of the way of all the explosions and be fine.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Local shelter sends in pictures of their dogges and cattes to put in the paper so we can try to get them adopted.

I want

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Big dog pettes little dog, receives no pets himself.

A sad tale.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

-Friend links me to Karmin's facebook page.
-Why is friend linking me to Karmin's facebook page?
-Oh because dogge

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Dogge thinks he is people?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Robodogge has an even shorter life expectancy than non-robodogge. :ohdear:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Man should feel honored to have a best friend as noble as dogge.

Dog should feel proud to have a best friend as grateful as manne.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Ugh I want another dogge so badly.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

You look hungry, let dogge help.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Speaking of "guard" dogs, I had a fun encounter today. Had to run an engine with bent valves up to a machine shop so they could repair it, and met the shop dog "Taco". Taco was a tiny little black chihuahua that literally barked at me for the entire time I was there. As soon as I got out of the truck he ran up and started hollering at me as loud as he could. Every time I'd walk, he would run behind me and nip at my pants, and whenever I'd stand still he would run circles around me. I was laughing so hard it took me ten minutes to get the box containing the engine out of my truck and into the dude's shop, the entire time he kept saying "Taco! Get over here! drat it, dog, leave him alone!"

I was literally crying from laughter when I got in my truck to leave, and he started running circles around the truck, barking the entire time. I would have to back up a couple feet when he ran around the driver's side, then stop as he disappeared around back, and back up some more once he came around the front again. Two dudes next door started watching, and laughing as well. He chased me halfway down the block before finally giving up. The entire time, even while biting me, he did not stop barking for a single solitary second. That dog kicks rear end and I wish it was my dog. :patriot:

Edit: Forgot the part that makes the story heartwarming, according to the shop owner the dog was a stray that lived in the area and had the run of the place. When it got cold, the guy opened up his shop to the dog, made him a little bed where he could stay warm and started feeding him. In return, the dog started guarding the place from all the guy's customers, much to his frustration. :v:

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

I guess I'm the odd-man-out, then. I find that adorable, I love chihuahuas. And yes, aggressive behavior is aggressive behavior, but size still matters. There's a difference between getting punched by a tiny weak old man and getting knocked the gently caress out by a heavyweight champion. Bigger dogs can do more damage and that's why their behavior has to be more tightly reigned in. This dog was not able to bite through my denim blue jeans, as much as he really wanted to, and so even though it was bad behavior it was still adorable bad behavior and deserved a scolding and not a lawsuit. Come on, guys.

Edit: Instead of bad dog talk, how about more good dog talk? I recently made a big ol' pot of chili, and had a bunch of fatty trims of beef left over, so I fried them up and gave them to the dogs. Taz, our Schnauzer, is a big ol' goof but he's still civilized enough to eat off of a fork.

And yes, the two chihuahuas in the background got their fair share of meat too.

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jan 13, 2016