Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bring your dogs to Colorado Springs and we'll all go to Pubdog.

http://pubdogcolorado.com/

I'm thinking about going today, since tomorrow is supposed to be cold and maybe snowy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I see a border collie/corgi mix at the park sometimes. It's adorable. That and I kinda want husky/corgi mix.

Corgis seem pretty drat awesome.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Could be aussie shep mixed in. Blue eyes aren't uncommon and that coat resembles what I see in a lot of aussies here. The tail hung on from a corgi or something.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank's not having a good time adapting to the regular Pro-Plan I've been feeding him (switched from weight management). He's had the squirts for at least three days now, so I cooked him some bland people food (chicken, rice, spinach) and mixed it with half a can of pumpkin in the hopes that he doesn't fire a poo poo stream at my feet tomorrow morning.

He's really goddamn happy right now.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, I stopped in front of the pile of Merrick tonight at PetSmart. I wound up getting a small bag of Beneful to start him on if the people food doesn't reset his bowels.

Although honestly, I could probably make his food from fresh constantly now. A big bag of Pro-Plan usually runs me $50/mo, I'd probably spend another $20-30/mo on food for him if this gets him back to good.

If he's not pooping solid by saturday though, we'll be calling my cousin in Virginia (a veterinarian) and getting an appointment locally.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank was fine on pro plan weight management, they just didn't have it the last time I went around (and still don't as of today) and he'd lost some weight. I thought the difference in would be minimal.

He ripped rear end so bad last night I thought he poo poo the bed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

A good dog

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I hate leaving for work in the morning because of the sad eyes I get from the window. But Frank's more than happy enough to make up for it when I get home again.

Forgot my work keys on the table at home this morning, so he's getting a lunch visit.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah. I want to bring Frank to work regularly. He's been in for a video shoot and did really well, but having him in the warehouse with me would be a headache.

He'd probably have a toy pile and his own cot here though.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

The kind that makes nice boots, purses and belts.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Frank, you can't cheer up sidewalk chalk.

My neighborhood sucks.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Oct 28, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yup.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If your dog is an rear end in a top hat, keep it on a leash.

Not directed at anyone specific. Frank got charged and briefly attacked by two of some fat, gelatinous, worthless loving neckbeard rear end in a top hat's dogs. By the time the first let off I already had my knife out and was making to stab the one still on him. I swung and missed, Frank scooted off and it became a screaming match between the fat gently caress and I. I had to leave before I could take a picture of that conglomerated mass of little debbies or I was going to stab him in the loving throat.

Now Frank's a little scared of me because I'm still angry at that disgusting excuse of a human being that probably drives a dodge and voted Trump. I've been reassuring him that it's not his fault and he's a good boy, that I'm mad at the flotation tire of a walking diabetic corpse.

Jesus loving Christ, zoloft and weed just aren't cutting it anymore.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sorry, I had to vent that off. Here's a Frank pic from yesterday. He's barking at squirrels right now.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
On some level, you're not going to break separation anxiety. Some people get another dog to keep the anxious one company, others buy those thundershirts, there's also mild calming sedatives. Best bet is often a second pet. Second is lots and lots of patience and training.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bella was a good girl sticking it out that long. You had a great dog.

Frank's getting some extra loving tonight. My brother just got a pug/beagle mix puppy. Can't wait for Frank to meet it sometime this winter.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank was a little antsy for food around 6am, but I waited until 7am to feed him breakfast. He was nosing his bowl around the kitchen after the post-work walk, but I gave in early. He's sassy when his food is late.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Zuke's makes good stuff. Frank destroys those treats. There's only about 7 per bag, so he gets one a day when I have them. Beef, chicken, or venison, he loves them all.

Kitten's got a new crate, and she's super happy with it. Road trip ready.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Holy. poo poo.

Cute overload.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Gonna name my next dog Dick, after my great-uncle. Frank's named after my great-great-uncle Frank, but everyone called Fuzz because he had an apparent habit of showing his balls to people.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, Frank wants a walk, we walk. The apartment is sparsely furnished so he still has room to chase the cat, but even on cold nights or anything short of a downpour, we walk.

Besides, when it is cold and wet, I'm layered up enough that a soaked jacket isn't a problem. Keeps me walking, which keeps me less fat.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Duke isn't old enough to understand snoot boops.

Frank being a goober.

Jake, the crotchety senior citizen.

Max, the strapping young rear end in a top hat who will tap dance on your balls to lick your face.

It was a good weekend. Not pictured, Kitten goes for long car rides. I think she likes road trips now. Lots of looking out the back window at traffic and the scenery.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My cat is fine. The longer we get from when my other cat died (september), the better she's doing with Frank. They piled up on each other on the drives to/from family thanksgiving, Frank defended her when my mother's dog (Max) got too close for comfort, they shared food/water bowls with no fights.

I miss the hell out of Bo, but we're getting along well in his absence. Great dog and cat combo going right now.