Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL
time to introduce my dog to this thread i guess

Here is Luma some weeks after i picked here up, i had had to say goodbye to my old dog a week earlier and a friend in the police told me about this dog about to be put down since the owner was abusing her. since im a huge softie i broke all my promises to never have a flat-coated retriever or a border collie, and got a mix of them both.

i had to spend allot of time getting her to trust me, but when that was done she is the most awsome funniest little idiot ever

she have a habit of getting put in things that donīt normally carry dogs, and loves the attention

she likes jumping and balls

bonus puppy picture because puppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL

evil_bunnY posted:

Good dogge, good human.

she is all sorts of awsome :)

gave her a good walk after a weekend tour at work :)

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL

:3: this is a good puppy

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL
Time for some Luma-pics.