Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Sometimes I feel sad I will never be as totally relaxed as a flopped over dog.

Then look at some flopped over dogs and feel better.

Good flopped over dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

But dogs are real and god isn't.

Dogs aren't real. That's why we had to invent them.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Jay Rust posted:

Just had a sad thought... if every dog is tied for Best, does that mean they're also all tied for Worst? :(

People are the worst dogs.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
poo poo that kid figured out life in record time.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Did someone give that dog acid?