Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Devil Tesla posted:

Why are they in trouble that doglion is great.

China can pirate anything

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SOmetimes when I know I'll be in the office all day I take my dog to work

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Another picture of my dog, Crackers

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You need to get another dog and name him Cheese.

She spends most of her time with my brother's dogs "Wiggles", "Penny" and "Old Dog" All Min-Pins, because my veterinarian sis in law keeps rescuing them since they live forever and don't have many issues if you keep them in the right weight range.

Not to mention if you raise them right they're pretty cool little dogs that aren't too yippy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

GiP expressed via the Incredible Hulk

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

sky shark posted:

Boston Terriers are gassy as gently caress but they are awesome dogs because they have short bursts of energy followed by hours of napping. Also they snore. Lots. I had Bostons for 20 years and if my son wasn't so allergic to dogs I'd still have them.

Bostons have a long history of heart defects, breathing problems, cherry eye, cataracts and even orbital bone issues that can cause their eyes to literally just 'pop' out

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Crackers and on the laptop

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTSmd0CyPeM

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nah. They only have the two adults and just do a couple of litters a year. It's actually a 16 year old girl's dogs.

If you want to follow the new pups, https://www.facebook.com/puppydoggies

There are some responsible breeders out there who do a great job of keeping the bloodline pure without inbreeding and treat their breeding animals very well. They make up about 25% of all breeders, and thats only thrown off by lovely backyard breeders in trailer parks. The assholes at PETA have pretty much turned everyone against anyone breeding dogs period, but in reality responsible and caring breeders do exist and I think we all need to stop being dicks to anyone who lets their dog get knocked up.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dog on the right put him up to it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

They need to shut down the rest of Tumblr and make this the only thing

http://goodassdog.tumblr.com/

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

My sister in law dressed Crackers as Jimmy Buffet for Halloween this year

Im just now seeing it for the first time thanks to looking at her facebook

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I never got the hate with Chihuahuas, they always seem to be p good dogges.

Crackers is a min-pin. Horrifically abused before I adopted her. Has scars from being attacked by the pitbull she was tied up with in some rear end in a top hat's backyard, almost had to amputate her leg when I first got her because they tied her up with fishing line and she got wrapped in it. And on top of all that her eyelashes grow on the insides of her eye lids so I had to get them lasered out.

But she is easily the most friendly and sweetest dog I have ever met despite what she had to go through. All she ever wants is food and whomever she's closest to to rub her belly

Here she is playing in the yard

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Nov 26, 2013

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Vasudus posted:

You know what really surprised me? My place just allowed dogs and they had a 30ish dog breed restriction. Pitbulls, rotts, dobies, etc. Then there was chow chows at the bottom of the list. Chow chows.

Apparently they are mean motherfuckers. I had no idea.

Yeah, Chows and Cocker Spaniels are the two highest per capita in terms of dog bites reported per year

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

According to my sister in law the reality of aggressive/vicious breeds and the perception are pretty far apart. Like Pitbulls, Dobermans and Rotties are really low incidence per-capita, but because they look scary/got a lot of bad press in the last 30 years/Were featured in loving Cujo, etc, they're hosed. If it was about the ones who get the most amount of bites reported, they'd be after Cockers, Dachshunds, Chihuahuas and every East-Asian breed

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

There's probably a certain amount of "how much damage will it do" in there somewhere (though in general I agree with you). I'd rather get attacked by a Chihuaha than a Rott.

That's definitely part of the whole "its scary" being factored in, yeah. I'd much rather deal with a vicious Pomeranian than an upset Doberman

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Vasudus posted:

Restricted breeds which are not permitted under any circumstances (including just a puppy) include but are not limited to Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Husky, Malamute, Doberman, Chowchow, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Akita, Terrier Staffordshire, American Bull Dog, Karelian Bear Dog, Boxer, Mastiff, Rottweiler and any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds.

Boxers are the sweetest loving dogs on this gay Earth. What the gently caress kind of semen snorting gently caress face blocks them from coexisting with humans in any place? You need to burn your place of residence down with the landlord locked inside, then when you go to court, when it comes time to state your defense, just open a box full of boxer puppies and hand them out.

No one could possibly convict you

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

No such thing as a bad dog, just the poo poo heads who don't treat them right,

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

This morning at 3am Crackers woke me up, which is rare. She was barking in a muffled bark and nudging me. I ask her if she wants to go outside, she loses her mind and runs circles in the bed for a minute while I get my robe on. I let her out, it's 29 degrees, she takes 2 steps outside on to the backyard's door mat and lays a fat deuce, turns around and runs inside before I can get the door closed and was making a b-line straight back to bed.

Dog's legit

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

GD_American posted:

Note to all dogge and non-dogge owners: don't be a scrub, learn how to use a stud detector and put that fucker on the wall

I wish I could but the wallin my living room on the side I keep my TV (due to insane glare) onis a wet wall. so I just have a good entertainment center and have it set all the way back.

Plus Crackers weighs 10 lbs so

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

genderstomper58 posted:

Is that dog noble in that it is severely inbred and only lives about 8 years

Plus it takes them 4 to stop being destructive assholes who chew up everything in sight

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Crackers getting belly rubs

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

genderstomper58 posted:

Thunder didn't even use a cone and was home like 4 hours after surgery y'all got some weak rear end dogs

Sorry your dog didn't miss it's balls or whatever

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I almost named Crackers "Thundercles"

But she's too drat cute/little for a metal name like that

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

at the date posted:

Exactly the same as any other sniper, except the pull-up requirements are relaxed to avoid unfair discrimination.

Then how come they get excused for color blindness? :mad:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also there are a lot of dog parks that separate big and little dogs. You want them to be vaccinated first, but 3-4 months is a-ok for dog parking imo.

Parvo vaccine takes about 6 weeks after injection to be fully certified according to my veterinarian sister in law, just as a precaution/caveat

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hoke in his natural state. Following me around begging for attention.

Tuxedo cats are always assholes

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whip Slagcheek posted:

God damnit deathy. Quick someone post some pup pics before we all kill ourselves from crippling sadbrains.

Co worker's dog trying to wake up from anesthesia after getting his teeth cleaned.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rosc-owns

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Crackers being very pensive about getting a belly rub

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Came home for lunch. I can kinda see where Michael Vick was coming from

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dear Mr. Nice!,

Please make Wehrmacht dog the GiP background. tia

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

GiP, the vaunted protectors of the dog thread :patriot:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

When I go home I will be hanging out with Bo and Bo's ears.

Bo says hi.

Min Pin/Chihuahua mix?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

That would be my guess. Min pin definitely but idk for sure what else.

Min-Pins own, I never thought I'd have one, but when my sis in law got me to foster one I ended up just keeping it :)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Competition makes him a better dogge :)

Free market pup'iltaism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

at the date posted: