Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Everyone, Bugsy. Bugsy, everyone. She kept me company last night and this morning hanging out at a friend's house, caging belly rubs and mane scritches in equal amounts.

Bugsy is displeased with the ratio of camera phone to scritching going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Those lovely little yapping inbred rat fucks are the only kind of dogs I not only don't love, but have to actively restrain myself from punting as hard as physically possible like a loving Canadian toddler. Especially when they're either ballsy enough or their inbreeding retardation kicks in enough to make them think it's a good idea to try and nip at my heels.

All dogs are good dogs, except those little yapping shits. I'll send them to the Koreans faster than you can say free bulgogi and soju.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Oh poo poo, could it be a baby Keeshond? Awesome dogges if true, though very furry and lots of shedding in the summer.

I was going to say Kangal, that's one big pup.

In other news, friend's dog Vader is dubious about this picture business but ultimately scritches win out in the end.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

anything i need to know about dachshunds? never had one before and my wife may be overturning my corgi decision

They are insanely, intensely obsessive. They like to dig, bark their heads off, and generally be an rear end in a top hat when they're understimulated. And pity the squirrel that ends up being in the wrong place at the wrong time, RIP treerats.

Oh and cut someone's dick off if they try bringing a laser pointer into your house. Seriously. The obsessive thing is no loving joke.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

Nostalgia4Balls