Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

This is Campbell the hipster dogge

He's an obscure breed you've never heard of (Italian Greyhound)

He's my brother's GF's dogge

Dogge jumper by BroGF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

My old dog Toby loved to chase italian greyhounds at the dog park. He could catch some of them. He couldn't quite catch the whippets when they really started running.

I love watching that little guy run because you can see him go through all the different gaits as he speeds up. Its like watching a horse!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I was living in a house with a barely trained pit bull earlier this year, it would just use it's weight and shoulderbarge you if you were in it's way. They're nice dogs but they're just straight up fighting machines if they do decide to fight.

Anyway, I met a Border collie - Staffy Cross yesterday. I had no idea that was a thing :3:. He was being a good guard dog but man, he was trying to cringe right through the floor when the owner came out. :(

He looked like this but bigger, had a kind of collie body but the snout, pink nose and wide face of a terrier.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Vasudus posted:

Restricted breeds which are not permitted under any circumstances (including just a puppy) include but are not limited to Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Husky, Malamute, Doberman, Chowchow, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Akita, Terrier Staffordshire, American Bull Dog, Karelian Bear Dog, Boxer, Mastiff, Rottweiler and any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds.

Get a Dogo Argentino or Rhodesian Ridgeback :getin:

E: Holy Hell Cordoba Fighting dog Now extinct because they preferred fighting to mating.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Nov 27, 2013

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

TBeats posted:

Actually yes! With school going on I haven't been able to take my daily walks, but a couple weekends ago I noticed she wasn't back there anymore. A few days later, she still wasn't back there.

One day just recently I was cutting through and didn't see her and then OHMYGOD FENCE ATTACK! She is roaming free in the back yard now, and sometimes she isn't even back there, so I'm assuming they let her come in the house.

It was a good four or five months straight that she was chained up and I don't know what changed, but she's got a lot more freedom these days.

Maybe it was one guy showing that people cared.:buddy:

I've been catching up on this thread since the start of the year. Many good dogges were peeped. Dogges are good

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=466855387

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Campbell :buddy:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Your dog could be too :buddy:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

There are two dogs at my parent's house at the moment

The long nosed kind:

and the short nosed kind:

Someone accused the short nose one of being a cat, but it keeps stealing biscuits from Campbell the long nose dog, so I think it's a dog.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

One thing they don't tell you in survey school is that you meet a lot of dogs

Reminds me of the legend of a chocolate lab a sergeant in my unit had called 'Gunner' supposedly he was busted down from "Bombardier" for making GBS threads on the carpet.

So I stole him

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCsvDz761Ho

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Hector reminds me of Horse from Footrot Flats (A popular NZ strip cartoon) Horse was the farm cat that respected nobody.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

He's still terrified of the cat, and I'm sure the cat just walks up to him to make him run away like the bully that is in all cats. Progress is being made, however.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Poor Campbell was in a car crash. He got an airbag though! He's got a couple of broken ribs so there's not going to be any frisbee for a while :(

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Hey, thanks for your well wishes the other day for Campbell the Greyhound. He had a crisis when he got pneumonia in his damaged lung, but my brother just texted me to say that he's doing all right and should get out of the vet hospital soon. :buddy:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Met this guy at work today. He's bigger than he looks. And friendlier. Honestly, they could probably have left him loose while we did our thing.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

A fucken good dogge

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Just got caught up since the start of the year. It was a tough journey, but I'd do it again :shittydog:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Who will throw the ball?

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

LEFT OF AXIS REF LARGE HOUSE

ONE FRIENDLY IN COVER OPENING FRIDGE

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

TFW royal weddign instead of games

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

boop the snoot posted:

psychological abuse is still abuse :mad:

Hey man, I wanted games as well! but my brother's in laws were there.:mad:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

A majestic beast

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1049967779401670657/pu/vid/480x480/_J0s8jbTfDl6SNeR.mp4?tag=5

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Dis are Buster

He get toy on crismass

On boxing day he find and eat a lam's tail

He are dogge frend

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

No, he lives in Invercargill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!