Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Cole posted:

To apologize for my depressing pic, have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFNWJ3PCcEw

Border Collie Supremacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

:cry:Goddamn I love dogs.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

DrCuntmuffins posted:

I want another border collie :(

Do it. They are still just as awesome and insane as you remember.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Dogge masterrace.

All kitteh lovers must loving hang.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

God drat thats a good dogge :3:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

If someone isn't petting that dogge 24/7 they have hosed up priorities.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Guys, pet your dogges today. My mom had to put down my childhood dog this morning. 16 years old. He lived a good life. Miss you Brutus :(

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Vriess posted:

Pup (a Canadian doggo band) made a music video about their big doggo friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3Afg3fzAQ

That's that kid from Stranger Things!

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Jixx is sleeping.

The gently caress, dad?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Jixx went to the dentist today. CONE OF SHAME

She's also high as gently caress

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

My next dog will be named Laika.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I had to put my baby down today. I miss you Jixx.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I miss her so much.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Carteret, how you doing man?

Smashing the keyboard and posting walls of text on this dumb internet forum helped me quite a bit

I'm having my moments and the silence is deafening. But I'll make it. I know she's not suffering anymore is running around being an rear end in a top hat and herding other dogs in doggy heaven. I miss her so much. She's been there through sickness, the army, my divorce, and massive life changes. It was torture watching her panicking​ for hours on end, unconsolable. I dreaded watching the weather report every morning. She was so healthy otherwise. I still feel guilty even though everyone says it would have been more selfish to let her keep suffering.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

She developed a serious thunder phobia after I moved to GA last year. Trainers, home remedies, and every medication didn't work. She tore out her own teeth on the crate through sedative. She powered through a double dose of Acepromazine on Wednesday. She was destroying our rental trying to kill the thunder. I swear she was going to give herself a heart attack. No rescues could take her and she was just so scared and anxious even on a clear day, waiting for the boom. The vet knew it was coming. It wasn't fair she was living in terror.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I feel like I hosed up the thread. Post pics of dogges!

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Just when I thought I was doing better, the Vet sent me a Sympathy card.

gently caress.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

Wanna adopt every single one of those good dogges. :3:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I still miss Jixx, but I know she's not suffering anymore. It's only been 2 months.
:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'm sorry dude. I put down my dog last year and this just tore me down. Louis was a good pup.