Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

lolwut :stare:

This is the best thing.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tide posted:

Somebody threw the cat through the snow. You can see them in the last couple of frames :ssh:

Oh, I didn't notice because phone. That's just mean. :(

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Fried Chicken posted:

Pet all your dogge tonight guys, things aren't looking good for my family dog. My parents came back from vacation and picked him up from the kennel, and he has just been out of sorts -no energy, didn't want to play, didn't come to greet you when you got home, breathing heavy... And that was all stuff he'd been doing at Christmas or even the end of January. It was like his spirit had been broken. They took him in today for some xrays and a bunch of tests and he has a large mass near his heart. They are taking him to a canine oncologist tomorrow, but hopes aren't high. He's 9 or 10 years old so even if it is treatable he'd have a rough recovery and it might not buy that much time. But well see.

So yeah, go pet your dogges.

I had a dogge that had a mass near his heart as well when he was around ten. They removed it with surgery and he never went into remission. However, it did take around a year for him to fully recover but he went on living for another two. :stare:

What I'm saying is don't give up hope, you never know how badly he'll wanna stick around. :sympathy:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Every time I read one of these I get scared for my own pitts. We shouldn't have to be worried about cops shooting our dogs. :(

Anita Dickinme fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 18, 2015

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Some real Dead Space/Resident Evil poo poo. :stare:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

As much as it's going to hurt, I'm going to see this movie.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Wanna pette all those dogges.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My dogs like to sleep under the blankets and one of them has the worse farts. The best part is I can't smell it until a little opening happens and it all releases into my face.

http://i.imgur.com/oOBnDbO.gif

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Nothing's ever gotten me awake and out of bed quicker than thinking one of my dogges were about to poop on my bed.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

obviously all dogges are good

There are no bad dogges, only poo poo people who deserve to die in a loving nuclear fire.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Crosspost from the running thread:

Dog dies after being kicked by a runner.

Loucks posted:

You've never been bitten by a lovely little untrained lap dog. I have, and it hurts like hell. Those tiny needle teeth go right into flesh. I'm not scared of them, but I'm definitely willing to stomp an off leash one if it approaches aggressively. I like dogs, but aggressive, off leash dogs are legally and morally fair game regardless of size.

:smith:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If you don't jump in the middle of dogges fighting and show you're not a baby and take a few bites breaking it up you're a bitch. :colbert:

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

You guys ever catch yourself just staring at your dog and thinking it was the best decision you've ever made? I find myself doing that a lot.

No, but I looked at my dogs just now and I got the best feeling.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

:buddy:... :smith:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

I think it's a rite of passage as a dogge owner to have something valuable destroyed. Monty ate my $200 math book.

My recent one ate my remote and PlayStation controller. :saddowns:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

your fault

dogges will be dogges

Mak0rz posted:

I grew up with a poodle mix named Prince that had a habit of chewing my NES controller cables when he was a puppy. One day my dad came home from Radio Shack with one of those trash IR wireless controllers as a solution

Prince was not about to be outsmarted. I had the thing for less than a week before he gnawed up the receiver.

god drat he was a good fuckin dog

Still 100% worth it. What would I ever do without my cuddle buddies? :3:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

We've found the 21st century Moses.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

bonewitch posted:

Roscoe is a good dogge and i hope he is getting pettes rn

Came here to post this.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

You can't tell me dogs don't have the required face muscles because this dogge is smiling her butt off.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

:golfclap:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

http://imgur.com/gallery/iTV8L

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

lol I will never not get tired of that smilie.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

Lifehack: I put a keychain flashlight on Monty's collar when I let him out at night and it's pitch black out.

Something like this.

evil_bunnY posted:

I put a small usb bike light on my pup's harness when walking her at night and it's great to keep track of her.

This is the smartest thing and I'm getting one. Thanks!

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I hate you.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I did not need that right now.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Turtle Dad 420 posted:

Here's my dog, she farts a lot, her name is Zelda

Welcome to dogge life. Just wait until:

Anita Dickinme posted:

My dogs like to sleep under the blankets and one of them has the worse farts. The best part is I can't smell it until a little opening happens and it all releases into my face.

http://i.imgur.com/oOBnDbO.gif

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

:keke:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pette all dogges. Normal or not.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

WarpedNaba posted:

Honestly having a pet(able) shark would be all kinds of cool. Especially if it hung around your beach pad in the summer months. Take a couple of drops of your blood, plop them in the estuary and watch that big lovable sucker swim up for a pet and some fish.

Captain Bravo posted:

Fixed that, for you. Teaching your dogge that you are tasty seems like a bad idea, no matter what kind of dogge you own. :v:

Empty quoting both because truth.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

:owned:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

My dogges would do the same as Tico at 1:10.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

Need a SITREP on the following dogges:

monty
alfie
roscoe
all dogges

hail dogges

I had to leave mine behind when I moved. Life has been awful since. :smith:

But here's an old picture of one of my dogge getting the pettes:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

That is the epitome of :dogge:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The thing that hurts me the most is all the dogges that will die in the nuclear fires. :(

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Captain Bravo posted:

Local shelter sends in pictures of their dogges and cattes to put in the paper so we can try to get them adopted.

I want

That is an adorable old person face puppy. :3:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
When I was looking for dogges to adopt and saw one that said pitbull whippet I instantly called and told them I'd take him! Shouldn't hafta lie about that.

That's him on the right with my blue heeler pitbull mix who always annoys him.

Pitbull whippet buddies! :buddy::hf::buddy:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Soccer used to love baths until a mail lady, who wasn't paying attention to anything, walked by us and got surprised and pepper sprayed him, on his leach. I gave him a bath to try to clean it off and ever since then he has hated baths. :argh:

Also N4Dicks, why does wherever you live hates dogges?

Anita Dickinme fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Jun 25, 2015

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Hopefully you now know the correct way to wash off pepperspray.

Did the dog lunge or do anything at all other than be a dog? I don't know how I'd have handled that, but it wouldn't have been polite.

I didn't at the time because I didn't think a thing like that would happen, and I was worried because he was whimpering the way home, at which point I picked him up like a baby and ran two miles because it was breaking my heart. When we got home I just wanted it off so I didn't really think about a google search, but he stopped crying a bit after he got in so I figure I did something right. We cuddled and he of course got lots of pettes and treats.

We were just walking. She was looking at the mail as we walked by, and all he was doing was looking as her and did a little side step towards her, at which point she immediately just pulled the spray out of I don't even know. I yelled at her and slapped the pepper spray out of her hands, but I just wanted to get him home and wash that crap off so we quickly left.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Shoot I need one to train my dogge to ride on amotorcycle

Dude, I don't know. It's really tough though. Which is odd because this is like the most dog friendly place and the area in particular I'm moving to is even more dogge friendly. The most I've ever seen for a place. Water bowls in every business etc.

Finding a place that allows dogges cut the options down by like 1/5th and even then most have a lot of stipulations. Not to mention dogge tax that some places do instead of a pet deposit

If you have an aggressive breed especially a pit or boxer you have to get a house.

This is so dumb. Why in the year 2015 people have yet to learn that it's not the breed that makes a dogge "aggressive"? :sympathy:

Boxers sound amazingly awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ogrel72 posted:

My parents had a boxer, beagle, pit mix.

She was a spoiled dogge who liked tummy rubs and her back scratched.

:swoon: