Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

holocaust bloopers posted:

Maple dump all you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Some dogs like assistance in keeping cool. (You might not want to bother watching past 4 minutes).

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZueLp_3yU

Owners need playtime too.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

This is claimed to be a dog (Mark Zuckerman's "Beast").

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Varying approaches to a short race (linked from the schadenfreude thread, maybe towards the owner/officials?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTTNRE-njM

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Garrand posted:

dograffe

En francais!

Chienraffe.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

It's on the premises! Truth in advertising.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

My favourite current thread dogs are Timothy and Zipper.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

That's a coffee table btw

Those are armrests

When the nap attack calls, dog must listen. Or is that a pillow?

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

So sorry for your loss N4D. Even when he had a long life, it was very hard to lose our dog - hard to imagine how you must feel.

Take care of yourself and I'm sure you'll be up for taking care of another dog later.

Nick, 1995-2011.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

FYI this little guy turns 4 tomorrow

Happy birthday, Timothy! You may come to the Rock to collect your pets at any time.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Looks like they give you an extra 5L of Doggo-Cola with the purchase of 5L. Good bargain, time to stock up.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

I've been away from these pups since Thursday morning, and I'm coming back from vacation today. Going to kiss Timothy's forehead repeatedly whilst playing Rope with Zipper.

<3 these dogs, especially now that their fur is growing back. Cute collars, too. Pet Timotfy for me, and Zipper for the next poster please.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

This picture should go to dog_rates.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

These long pillows look very comfortable.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Zipper's takeoff roll is unconventional but seems effective. Good use of impromptu chocks in the first one.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Goober Peas posted:

I would love to see the Timothy dance again. I can't remember what page it was on, but it was like the best thing ever.

Here you go! Go to the post (and scroll up a little) to find the full contest.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

h3r0n posted:

Cow dog is hot.

Not only that, he's perspiring!

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Naked Bear posted:

Tim and Zips shrank?? :ohdear:

Unfortunately, but some of the material was used to enhance Zipper's ears.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Is it weird that Timothy specifically pees only on speed bumps in the street at night?

It's a little weird, yes. It's very very weird if you didn't mean to move "at night" before "only" - does he not pee during the day?

Your weird dogs are still great.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Well, do _you_ see any foxes/kangaroos/dingoes attacking? They're obviously being kept away by this hardworking guard dog...

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

in the interests of science i am gonna request that everyone take a slo-mo video of their dog being thrown a treat

here is rose getting her treat, witness her economy of movement and grace, girl grabs that fukken treat out of the air

https://youtu.be/oOGgBEUoF3s

I'm loving the tail/crank warmup sequence.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Stravag posted:

This is the smiliest i have a picture of, shes a very subdued doggo which fits me just fine. I get to see her pup grin when we're walking tho. I have to get a good pic of it some time. Shes is very good at curled up pupper naps pose tho.

This is a classic "cover mouth so you can't see my smile" pose.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I sometimes call Lando the Slinky Dog because of the weird positions/locations he sleeps in, but what the hell is going on here?!

Sometimes you can't decide whether to be on your side or your belly, or maybe keep one foot off the bed? Dogs can do all of these at once.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Doggo rescues himself

Is there anything they can't do?

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Meanwhile I know y’all may be burnt out on cozy dogs

Never!

All of those were great, but I think this was my favourite. Fierce dreams?

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Double-posting dog content

Hurray!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Help my Wonkavision is broken I can't reach through and pet those dogs.