Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
My totally awesome dogge accompanying me on a PCS drive across the country.

Ps he sleeps like 23.5 hours a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Gunna miss this dogge for the next month or so till he can get into Hawaii.

http://imgur.com/StKftTR.jpg

Edit gently caress tables. Will fix on the laptop later

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 3, 2015

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
This rear end in a top hat flew all the way from New York to Hawaii and all he wants to do is sleep. Which is actually what he did in New York anyway so it was kinda expected. This is one well traveled dog. Picked up in Texas, Adopted by us in Colorado. Drove with us to Florida. Drove with us up the east coast to New York and now Hawaii.
All his bitches be jealous.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
My dogge is a scrappy pit mix who grew up wrestling with his giant dog bro.

He loves all people. He hates introductions to dogs. A nice long side by side walk and he will be chill with them, but a face to face greeting like on a walk turns snippy. He is also really protective.

I will kick any off leash dog that attempts to approach him when he is getting his walks. We don't take him to dog parks, we walk him in leash only areas.

It's not their fault their owners are awful, but you can bet their lovely Chihuahua mix isn't going to get put down in this situation when my pup wrecks it. I'd rather take the heat than him.

Seriously though, aside from rough introductions he is the best dogge ever and gets all the pets from everyone.

So vicious!

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Mar 30, 2015

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Look at this old fart.
This old gently caress has been homeless for god knows how long.
My wife found him two nights ago.
Now he sleeps all over our floor like he owns it. And dammit he should. Poor fucker is skinny as poo poo, missing most of his hair and 8 teeth. Add all that to being a geriatric bro 7 hard years old.

Jerk went and tested positive for heartworms. If his organs can handle it we are getting him all fixed up and loving feeding him steaks until he dies.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Old guy has figured out begging for steaks. He is still too dicked up to have any though.

We named him Rick ( from Rick and Morty) because he is old and drools a lot.

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Sep 18, 2015

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8SvaI-trXI

Our little poo poo goes here for daycare / boarding. They treat dogges right. Look at how happy that one is to eat the water

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Oct 3, 2015

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Poor dude went and licked himself a hotspot. Now he has to wear the cone.

He keeps ramming it into things, he didn't exactly have the best coordination before the cone. Its p. cute.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
My boss at work makes jerky. Last week he brought back a ton of venison jerky from when he was hunting in Kentucky. This week he made some regular beef jerky.

I bought a pound.

Rick just ate it all. This is the face of regret. We can't be mad at him as he is an old street dog just getting used to pettes and being inside though. Fucker was just scavenging his best.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

Rickety wrecked, son!

As long as we don't get to the "poo poo on the floor" part of getting schwifty, we're cool.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Do we have one of those Hijab wearing terrist dogges?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=518847128324664&id=266691943540185

On phone and can't put it anywhere else so here it is. Dude in Hawaii surfs and long boards with his chill rear end dogge who gets pettes for it

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Visiting parents. They have the coolest dogge. Anatolian Shepard. 130lbs of love and slobber. Dad is in the hospital at the moment so the catte is desperate for attention. Dogge is cool with it.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Awww yisss!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
It's a Facebook repost but makes me miss my dogge. Two days till a break in this TAD

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

bimmian posted:

I've never watched this before, holy crap are these dogges loving it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drp8Gu4lx5U&t=173s

This Dogge is literally so stoked about this, that they have to hold his rear end in the air. He is drooling to get that ball and bring it back and play with a rope.

Dogge is more stoked about this sportball than any human sportball player could be.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
In standard golden fashion I feel like it has no idea how this happened

https://mobile.twitter.com/mount_alex3/status/738411919896285185/video/1

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Didn't know I was allergic to anything. Guess I am. Eyes won't stop watering.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

What kind of Dogge is this? It likes treats and pettes and rolling in dirt.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

ElMaligno posted:

A Police dog

:golfclap:

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I miss my dogge so much that I'm having stress induced nightmares about him dying. Its ok though. Jack Hanna brought him back to life after he drowned in my dream.

Thanks Dream Jack Hanna.

gently caress 6 months of TAD and a lovely class man. gently caress it all to hell next time the dog is coming with.

I have the best wife ever for indulging my need of doggepics too.

Judgemental face:

Here he is eating grass and knowing he shouldn't be eating grass.

Bonus Oldass Stray we Rescued

Edit:
Foodchat:

We just use the Kirkland Nature’s Domain at Costco. Its actually pretty good food as far as ingredients go, and only costs like $33bux if I remember right.

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 29, 2016

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Thats why I really love bullies. They will do anything to make you happy. loving anything. They have the energy to run and play, but also will totally be lazy as hell.

Tycho is smart enough to be a stubborn rear end in a top hat sometimes, but he also learns his tricks and knows when we're serious about something.

Downside: Holy poo poo do they get some separation anxiety sometimes. I had one eat through the wooden frame of a window to try and get out one time. That and its impossible to find a place to rent with one as you need to feed it babies to eat.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Just can't unsee it for some reason

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
How can any dogge be too stupid for the TSA? Dogges can at least find food 100% of the time.

Edit:
Wife figured it out.

Dogs refused to work due to terminally stupid humans.

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jul 8, 2016

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Booblord Zagats posted:

http://i.imgur.com/lWMJcBU.mp4

Pupper was scheduled to be euth'd, vet adopted him instead and blessed him with manny pettes

The best part of pups is how floppy they are until they figure out their limbs!

Stay safe vet pupper!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Wasabi the J posted:

Dogs with eyebrows are :kimchi:

GUYS LOOK AT HOW FUCKIN' FAST THIS DOGGO FUCKIN' GOES.

DOGGO OR ROCKETSHIP?

Have we bred a rocketship? Humanity has gone too far!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
If you guys aren't Facebook fans of Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary you are doing it wrong.

They have a bunch of Old Doggos that do old Doggo things all day and they post pictures. Looks like an A+ organization of cool people doing it right.

They should be our GiP Christmas Charity this year

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Trumpup

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
http://iheartdogs.com/this-dog-makes-history-as-the-first-ever-nypd-k9-pit-bull/

The trainer is all like "yeah dogge was totally easy to train"

Yeah motherfucker because bullies will do anything for you. Just to make you happy.

Shepards want like complex motivations behind poo poo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

You'll get that puddle one day pupper.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Sitting in the airport and they are doing drug/bomb dog evaluations.

There is one old doggo playing with a tennis ball inbetween looking for terrorists.

The other younger doggo is totally intense and has a kong filled with peanut butter that the cop keeps on his belt.

Kongs Not Guns or something.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

This doggo got to find the planted bag.

Best picture because he was too psyched to stay still.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Happy Thanksgiving Doggo!

http://i.imgur.com/4W3v12V.gifv

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Dapper Pupper Seasons Greetings!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Xinder posted:

ah, his russian mail order bride has arrived

And she doesn't look anything like in the picture. Send her back.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Lenny, the crazy rambunctious and totally stupid lab that lives at the horse rescue and is friends with everyone and everything just ate a ton of horse meds before anyone could stop him. The vet got him to puke and horse poop came out, along with hopefully most of the meds.

He is at the vet now. If you believe in Good Dogges, send dog wishes! Can't really imagine the rescue without him =(

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

I was streaming the inauguration too, pupper.

Edit: Booze Safely Pupper.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
http://abc7ny.com/1645550/http://abc7ny.com/1645550/

You keep eating the bad people, pittie pupper!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Redeye Flight posted:

IMPORTANT: the Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary has just about finished moving into its new building.

(Partial shot of the yard)

All the dogs seem to like it!

The video of the heavy breathing lady walking around introducing all the dogs is p. good.

Especially the old pup like 100% enclosed in a blanket.