Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Those lovely little yapping inbred rat fucks are the only kind of dogs I not only don't love, but have to actively restrain myself from punting as hard as physically possible like a loving Canadian toddler. Especially when they're either ballsy enough or their inbreeding retardation kicks in enough to make them think it's a good idea to try and nip at my heels.

All dogs are good dogs, except those little yapping shits. I'll send them to the Koreans faster than you can say free bulgogi and soju.

Growing up one of my friends had 3 chihuahuas, a blind old male that slept all day, his daughter which followed my friend's mother around and growled if anyone else got near her, and the father & daughter's inbred child, a young male that was the sweetest, most affectionate animal I ever met. He would literally shiver with happiness when you gave him any attention, and within 5 minutes of meeting you he would be in curled up in your lap whining if you weren't constantly petting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

At the bank I work at, any dog that comes into the lobby or goes through the drive-through gets a milk bone.

Unfortunately I work in the basement...

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

PenisMonkey posted:

My job pays poo poo but holy poo poo are there some good times.

Around lunch time put up a sign out front that says:

All YOU CAN PETTE
Dogge Buffet:
$3 / 15 min

Let 2 or 3 people in at a time.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Dog intelligence is measured on a scale of "runs into walls" --> "can outsmart child safe locks". Paying attention will only get you up to "average", really smart dogs are the ones who figure out how to get around obstacles that would frustrate a preschooler.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

I think imgur has been taken over by cat people.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Docking a dog's tails and ears is like giving a person permanent botox-face.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Our last dog hated going to bed, she would bawl and whine and go boneless if you tried to pick her up. Then we started giving her a treat once we got her in her crate, and within a week all you'd have to do is say 'time for bed' and no matter how lazy she was being that day she'd jump up and run downstairs and sit patiently in her crate till you gave her the milk bone. It made it especially easy to lock her up before we left for work/etc. during the day.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

dogsittin' (and babysittin' too but the baby isn't a dog so who cares)

Mousse says hi.

You sure it isn't Moose?

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

It's hard to tell, but it sure looks like there is blood on the dog's coat where the kangaroo's arm was holding him.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Went to a Christams Eve party last year with 2! dogs.

This is Stokes, a Shih Tzu with a very short haircut. He was very energetic and didn't care to sit still for a picture. Ran around alot and was very friendly until this guy arrived:

This is Bronco, a chocolate lab / pitbull mix. A big goofball, and a total pussy. When he showed up Stokes got territorial, every 10 minutes they would get into a staring contest and eventually Stokes would bark really loud and Bronco would turn his head away. One time after he lost he spent 5 minutes in the corner staring at the wall, afraid to look anywhere else.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

I'm confused, is this still the dog thread or is it now the pet thread?

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

If this thread starts letting in cats willy nilly without a proper vetting process I'm moving to Canadog.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Saw alot of very fast dogs today.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Mak0rz posted:

Rare find! Bare dogs have been thought to be extinct for millions of years!

Closest genetic descendant:

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Take your beggin' strips and put your collar on

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

That's a Northern Great Dane. They are low energy and easy to care for, but have problems with cars. They don't chase them, but they like to walk infront of them and stand still.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

X-posting from PYF: A Good Dogge

"You see the poo poo I have to deal with?"

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Your dalmatian puppy looks weird. You should call 911 and have the fire department come look him over, maybe he isn't eating enough americium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Mak0rz posted:

He's helping with your book report on Das Kapetal