Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:
my pitbull max

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

Chorrax posted:

I've heard of cropped ears, but cropped teeth??

hes just panting a lot and a huge mouth, he's got all his teeth

Capslock Holmes posted:

American Eagle outfitters

sorry i didnt bring my fedora with me to go hiking

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

CamH posted:

for white trash

idiot bitch cat owner spotted

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

pit bulls are fine dogges :frogout:

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

CamH posted:

yeah I'm bitch idiot

yeah

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
nice dog racism itt

sorry you read poo poo tabloid newspapers that demonize the breed for no reason and also sorry that you all are losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

drop the mic im out