Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Dogs often steal clothing when they're lonely/scared :ohdear:

It's not a terrible idea if you crate your dog to throw an old shirt in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

If I ever get a dog that requires a groomer (unlikely unless I take in a stray) I'm totally going to make sure he has a viking beard. I don't care what breed it is.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

The worst part about big dogs is you get at most 9 years out of them before their hearts explode :(

Family that lives across from my mom got a great dane and it's 6 years old now but has gone grey and has lots of health problems :(

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

dog thread

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

i think your dog is melting you might want to get that looked at

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

You know what really surprised me? My place just allowed dogs and they had a 30ish dog breed restriction. Pitbulls, rotts, dobies, etc. Then there was chow chows at the bottom of the list. Chow chows.

Apparently they are mean motherfuckers. I had no idea.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Mad Dragon posted:

Are dalmations on that list? They are assholes, too.

Restricted breeds which are not permitted under any circumstances (including just a puppy) include but are not limited to Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Husky, Malamute, Doberman, Chowchow, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Akita, Terrier Staffordshire, American Bull Dog, Karelian Bear Dog, Boxer, Mastiff, Rottweiler and any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

It's an insurance thing, not a specific policy. They also restrict the size limit to 25 pounds at adulthood.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Give me your dogs.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

My uncle's dog was licking the dishes as he put them into the dishwasher and got her collar stuck on one of the rack's prongs. She tried to get free and couldn't, so she panicked and tried to run. Took the whole rack, dishes and all with her clanging around the kitchen. Broke a few of them and scared the dog to the point where five or six years later the dog will leave the room the moment the dishwasher is open.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

more dogs

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I saw a dog at the park but I think it may have been a bear.

is that a fukkin burmese mountain dog

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

look at that poor boi

feed monty a burger