Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Here is a dogge my roommate is going to get (when it is old enough).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Dog Child went to explosives detection class today for the first time, and outperformed several dogs that were 4+ weeks into it. He's also doing well at runaways (pre tracking training). Good Dog!

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

Frank blew up (haw haw) everyone's poo poo at detection training, even the malinois girl they brought in. He keeps his mouth shut the whole time he's searching (unlike several of his classmates), and is very thorough.

Then we took him to the lake today. It was cold, but I got in anyway, and he came right in after me. Dog gives no gently caress.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

Reverand maynard posted:

Rigel, what exactly do you do? You should post a story here.

I unfortunately don't have any sick awesome stories (yet), but my roommate is going to do either SAR (local volunteer organization) or USAR (with a state level agency). We're doing detection training with him with a local badass trainer, and will eventually get him certified once he himself is adequately badass.

Mr. Nice! posted:

More party pictures of people with Dakota:

Your puppy is loving cute.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

Little dog

Big dog

Littlest dog

aioli is just mayo fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 12, 2014

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

Unfortunately I don't think any of that is ginseng, but he also found an old turtle shell, so good dog.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

This is Frank. He is my dog. He is being trained in explosives detection and PSA.

He has just been transitioned from knee lock bites to bicep bites, so he has to re-learn how to knock decoys on their rear end with his fury.

Good dog!

We train with a few other people. Here are their cute dogs!

Boris loves long walks and his toy cheeseburger and also biting that dude in the suit. And smelling drugs. He bumps where the drugs are hidden with his nose. It's really cute.

This is Charlie. He also loves to bite mans, and smell bombs. Today Charlie and Frank went to where I work and got to have Industrial Facility Desensitization Adventure. Good times were had by all!

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He is a Dutch Shepherd. They are very rare outside of the working dog community.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

She launched herself out of the basket and landed on her head 15 minutes before this and seemed no worse for wear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003