Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

This is my good friend, Buddy:

being himself:

his first and only encounter with snow:

when he thinks he's been bad he hides in the bathtub:

Him doing his least favorite trick:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdubGbiY2Ic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

CuddleChunks posted:

That'll do, Buddy, that'll do. :unsmith:

actually "that'll do" is his command to stop whatever he's doing and relax (usually 'put the ball down and leave people alone')

we've also taught him to say "ball" (bah) "out" (oww) "throw' (row) and "food" (ooo)
in retrospect it was a terrible idea to teach him the words for things he wants.

he's super embarassed by his dog accent though and will only mouth "hello" in front of strangers rather than say it nice like in that video.

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

prefect posted:

i think all our family dogs would hide in the bathtub when there were thunderstorms

(i love dogs and do not endorse their use as hostages, but it's still a cute dog :3:)

That particular time Buddy had been staring really hard at my fajita and i walked into the room and he ran to the bathtub.
I guess he was seriously imagining stealing it and felt guilty, even though he's never ever stolen food before or since.

Ahhh, back when National Lampoon was actually funny.
Look at those article titles.
I bet that poo poo was hilarious.