Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Breanna Manning posted:

Who would trade that pup for a lawnmower???!

Someone whose grass is too deep to find his other dozen corgi pups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Well not that much weight, but probably in the 30-50 pound range. A corgi would've been a compromise, a standard or giant schnauzer is most ideal, but australians and collies are growing on me. It'll be a shelter dog and not a puppy, whenever I randomly decide to pick one up.

Be aware, unless you've got a good chunk of land, Australians can be trouble. I live with one, and she barks at anything that moves in a ten mile radius. :|

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

sky shark posted:

it's weaponized cuteness

someone call the hague

Can't dial.

Dead of cute.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

pls dont get an australian shepard n keep it locked up because they need tons of space ty

I live with one (roomies' dog) that doesn't have nearly enough space. She's such a massive massive pain in my rear end unless someone takes her out and runs a few miles with her a day.

I have a bum leg. :(

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

My next door neighbors have a pitty who's missing her right front leg. Such a cuddlebug, and she gets around just fine without it, just means she bounces a lot more when she's excited. :3

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

FML, dogge edition.

Nah, it's a pug. They just jump off poo poo, land on their faces, and get back up grinning like idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004