Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

boop the snoot posted:

Monty is super moody and holds grudges. When I got back from KC on Friday he was really standoffish and almost seemed to have no interest in me.

By Monday he was back to being my sidekick. It’s almost like he felt abandoned and I had to get paid back.

:lol: at Monty giving you the silent treatment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Just so you know, it was 3 years ago today that Holocaust Bloopers asked me to pet Timothy and post pics.

I adopted him back in 2013. :)

Every once in a while Holly Boops does something actually worthwhile.

It's not often. But I'm glad he did that because that is a wonderful good boy!

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

the escape goat posted:

brb dying :kimchi:

https://twitter.com/BlairBraverman/status/861605481743306753

I didn't know that chicken training dogs was even a thing and this thread has blessed my timeline.

Oh my God that is the best thread ever