Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Showed the wife that rescue dog picture. Not quite there yet, but she'll give eventually.

Her words: "Corgis are too small to do anything besides look cute." We have two cats already, what kind of logic is that.

Why is she still your wife a dogge would never say something that stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

Guess who came home early?

:3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

We got home and he had a new place to explore. First we went to the yard incase he needed to pee. He didn't and just walked back onto the cement over to me like "what's up, boss?"

So we went inside and got some water.

After water we again ventured outdoors. He was hesitant about the steps at first but managed them fine.

Back inside in the kitchen I tossed him a squeaky ball. He ran towards it and got tired right upon arrival.

He was undaunted by his exhaustion, though, and went after the ball.

It slipped from his reach and he had to get up a bit.

He eventually gave up and came over to see me.

After sufficient pettings he just flopped on the floor.

When I got up and walked around he seemed to have got a second wind, so we rassled for a bit.

He's all tuckered and asleep now.

Quoting

Up voting if this was on reddit.

Diggin this

Retweeting

Instagramming

Qtiyd

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Quit your job. You are now a full time photographer. :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
omfg dat dogge

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

Here's Dakota running. No barking this time, sadly. They mowed the lawn yesterday so you can actually see him running around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgCCLvTbTOY

Did Dakota lay down for a nap at the very end of that vid?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
The wrongest of opinions.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dakota is once again going nuts under the couch. I caught him on camera this time, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqaw6SVKNeE

I want to steal your dogge. Please PM your address and any hours in which Dakota will be left alone tia.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
My mom's 160lb dog is very obnoxious when people are around. I was at her house for the weekend and I was smoking out in the garage and he wouldn't be quiet. My mom hated me smoking weed at her house so that's why I waited for her to sleep and went to the garage. I blew the smoke in the dog's face hoping to get him high and maybe calm him down but instead I think he got addicted because he got even more obnoxious after that.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Omg

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
bitch got owned by some bitches

aw drat i just read the article and they didn't eat her a live :(

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

movax posted:

:smug: as gently caress, best dogge (sorry thunder, logan, dakota, etc)

quoting this so that you can't take it back!!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
But then he can't post roscoe so I'm gonna have to ask you to stfu baby tia

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
copied and pasted the link to that pic to my fiance.

massivecunt.com? lol...

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

You should ban yourself for not posting this sooner. :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

o

m

g

:3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Hahahahaha owns

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

pls dont get an australian shepard n keep it locked up because they need tons of space ty

Trust me, truer words may not have ever been spoken. And if I'm agreeing with Moker then you know it's for real because.. well.. it's Moker.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
This girl I was dating a few years ago had to get the back seat so that my pup could get the front seat.

"Why? Does he get scared in the back?"

"No..."

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTEMRo-IcGk

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
oh

my

loving

god

:3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
My fiancé's pup will poke her head in the door to see if we are awake. If we aren't moving she will check back every thirty seconds. The second we move she will blast through the door like she's breaching it.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

That's my mom's pup Bailey. He'll be 13 in March. He has to have surgery to have a tumor removed on Friday.

A couple of years ago my sister's dog had surgery to have a tumor removed and when they opened her up they found so many more that they had to put her down.

I hope it doesn't happen to Bailey. :ohdear:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

ElMaligno posted:

And If I did lie may God strike thunder upon me and my family.

I would love for Thunder to strike upon me :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
That reminds me. My mom's pup got some tumors removed yesterday.

:nms::nms:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

He's getting scrappier each time we go. He started humping another dog for the first time today.
Was it a girl dog or...?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

1stGear posted:

how much has dakota improved your pussy game?

This isn't a cat thread :mad:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I saw that yesterday. It owns. Gonna get my baby a pup because of that.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

MrDesaude posted:

Dogs are not a sometimes thing...

Well yeah I mean if I had to pick one or the other to dedicate my time to...

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
so take it out on all of us? jerk

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

and there's zero inbreeding at least 5 generations back on both sides.

Taken out of context I lol'd

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

holocaust bloopers posted:

Requesting all the dogges

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
my mom has a rot/irish setter mix. he's 160+ lbs. he's an outside dog. bring him in the house and he is miserable simply because it's just too cramped for his big rear end.

put him outside on their six acres and he is in heaven. his kennel is out there and they have to put him in it anytime company arrives or leaves since he will cover you in slobber. inside of his kennel he loves to bark and holy gently caress does he sound like the most vicious animal on the planet. take him out and you realize he was just pissed that he couldn't love you up close. my mom also has a chihuahua that is around 8lbs. the 160 lb pup treats him like he's a fragile egg.

my mom got him for intimidation since she lives so far away from any type of law enforcement out in the sticks. he's very, very loving intimidating. if he doesn't know you he will bark and bark and bark and bark while you are at the gate. again, the most ferocious bark i have ever heard. you would think he is going to kill you without hesitation.

until you actually go up to him and then you can't get him to go the gently caress away because of how much he loves attention.

my biggest fear is that lugging that heavy body around is going to make it hard on him in his later years :(

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Godholio posted:

So Logan can almost jump over our 6' privacy fence. Jesus Christ.

make it taller.

you call it privacy, he calls it a challenge.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

My mom'a 170lb Rottweiler/Irish Setter mix.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Godholio posted:

170? Jesus Christ, that's huge even for a Rotty.

My mother has a miniature pony (among a slew of other animals) and the rotty looks bigger when they stand next to eachother.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Tide posted:

Not a GiP (I lurk here a good bit), but this is pretty much my favorite thread on the forums. Anyway, I present to you, Jack:

Not only did he sneak up to the head of the bed and put his head on the pillows, he's taken over my kid's stuffed dinosaurs:

Several years ago:

He is a damned good dogge.

Welcome outsider, you are amongst friends in this thread :)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

elite_garbage_man posted:

I accidentally hit a dog driving home from the gym

merry xmas ya'll

did he even lift bro?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

This is my cousin's dog Raz. He is a rescue pup and the biggest wuss of a dog I've ever seen. His past owners used to beat the gently caress out of him. When she first got him he was very, very aggressive but since then he has calmed down a lot and you would think he doesn't have a backbone in him. If he is on a leash, any tension on the leash will cause him to freak out. If he is laying down in the corner and you approach him in any way, he cowers. If you play too rough with him (if you play with him at all) he cowers. Any loud noise and he cowers. And for the love of God don't touch his feet. That's his biggest freak out probably.

He's a sweet dog, I just wish I could help him not be so afraid of everything. :(

He also hates being outside. He will go out, do his business and then cower next to the door to be let in. If you touch him while he is running in the door, he will freak out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Unfortunately he isn't a pup and is somewhere between 10-13 years old.

He has gotten WORLDS better though. Like I said he used to be aggressive. Not necessarily attacking people but being very defensive when people would approach. Now he's just a wuss.