Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
corgis are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

:3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glii-kazad8

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

atomicthumbs posted:

The big one is named Corgnelius.

more please

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

wish logan and thunder could have gay babies

http://imgur.com/ivyxBB3

e: lol this dog literally looks like a mogwai imo

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
i need a corgi puppy :(

i'd be afraid about going out and buying one as a drunk decision but there is no breeder within like 500 miles of me :(

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
More thunder and Roscoe plz

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Smiling Jack posted:

Nm smartphone

SMART PHONES ARENT DOGS

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

atomicthumbs posted:

that one is a fluffy corgi (recessive mutation that is not allowed to be bred for by the AKC), so it might not be fat under all that fluff

especially since the caption for that one said something about being soggy and giving everyone a death glare after her bath

omg more corgis PLZ :3:

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

There are corgi rescues in almost every state where you can get one that's a few years old that just needs a home for a hundred bucks or two.

This is my dream, is to get one like mok.

rescue an older corgi that is house broken and poo poo.

aka, i can trade puppy years for it not making GBS threads and pissing on every single thing.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
but srsly back to corgis

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

now hes nappin in my lap after a hard day :)

OMG :3:

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

went into petsmart on his own for first time today :3:

can thunder be the offical gip dog

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
thunder/logan gip presidency 2013

come on guys get on the ground floor of this

:bandwagon:

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
I'm two hours from tally. You better get on that or I will

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
all of these dogges are good dogges

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Guess who came home early?

It would be impossible for me not to be petting this dogge 24/7

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

We got home and he had a new place to explore. First we went to the yard incase he needed to pee. He didn't and just walked back onto the cement over to me like "what's up, boss?"

So we went inside and got some water.

After water we again ventured outdoors. He was hesitant about the steps at first but managed them fine.

Back inside in the kitchen I tossed him a squeaky ball. He ran towards it and got tired right upon arrival.

He was undaunted by his exhaustion, though, and went after the ball.

It slipped from his reach and he had to get up a bit.

He eventually gave up and came over to see me.

After sufficient pettings he just flopped on the floor.

When I got up and walked around he seemed to have got a second wind, so we rassled for a bit.

He's all tuckered and asleep now.

Best post 2013 gip

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
That dog probably got you laid by every chick in there I bet

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dakota's mom just had a new litter. There's 7 in all.

Is that in Tallahassee? That's where you got Dakota from, right?

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

She's in Georgia just across the line, but they come down weekly for the farmer's market in Tallahassee. That's where most dogs end up finding owners.

Still pretty tempting.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

more dogges

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

good dogge

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

1stGear posted:

Quoting for new page.

All dogges are good dogges, but goldens are probably the only ones that can truly be called noble.

Look at that dog. He just wants to sit on the porch with you and tell you stories about the old days.

someone pet this dogge

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
saw a cute dogge on the beach today.

he was just digging holes, barking in them, then running into the water, laying down, rolling over, and then barking at it too. then back to digging holes. it was adorable :3:

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

so my mom got new puppy for christmas and its pretty :3:

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Dunno if this has already been posted but whatevs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0

drat man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

drat dude (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlPFRsseQ8)