Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...
One of my friends just got a new English Mastiff. Say hello to Thor.

And have some Neapolitan Mastiffs because, just look at those little wrinkly bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

Cole posted:

This might be one of the best dogge videos ever

Funny you should post that just as one of the best dog videos was playing on my other screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6IyejLa35s
Sniper Pug

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

Condolences. Earlier in thread I recommended Google image searching "dog hat" for some good times, but it sounds like you need a full blown "puppy attack":

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

When they tied the knot it was a rare variant of a noose known as the "horrible useless wad". How appropriate that was, to both their lives before and life together was lost on them.

As horrible as this couple undoubtedly are, no one that dresses their dog and includes them in their wedding photos lets them go unfed or unpet for too long.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

Also a very bad goose. How much of a knob do you have to be to keep attacking while your neck is in a mouth?