Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

went into petsmart on his own for first time today :3:

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

That is a happy dog

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

dogs dogs dogs

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Smart dog!

Been saving all these drat dog pictures so it's nice to finally loving have a place to use them without coming off as a creepy picture hoarder.

GiP_dog.png

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

No shame in dogge pics

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Post some breakfast with dogges

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

We tried the same thing here but something always kept loving up the rotation. We first tried the "take one on every Wednesday" which turned into "take one every week" and that turned into "man I got poo poo to do, it's not like I really care what other people think about my dog".

e: this is the only thread where my picture-name makes any sense

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Blacktoll posted:

The mighty Labrador is known to hunt the wily deer.

Frank is so stupid he wouldn't know what to do with a deer foot. Look at his dull eyes.

pibbles are awesome friends

e: a shameful snype

e2: yes I had a CHRaw account in 2005 what of it

nullandvoid fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Aug 8, 2013

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

I think the big thing is that cats and dogs have nearly polar opposite body language. Except for when they're rock-still and have massive pupils. Then get away.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

I don't care who they got working there, check cashing places all suck.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Rabbit fell dead from cuteness.

And our dogs. Milo sleeps like a loving idiot.

nullandvoid fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Aug 10, 2013

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Also some dogs just love love love the water. Milo (rat terr / jack russell) loving loves the lake. We took him one day and dude just ran into the stuff with no qualms. Then again that loving thing has no fear at all. We uh, don't take him to the dog park with the mighty dogs anymore.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Spongebob Tampax posted:

Oh gently caress yes a schnauzer. Post more of him.

He's quite possibly the least photogenic dog. He always has this look of a total rear end in a top hat who taking a much needed nap after a hard day of work and then got woken up rudely by those loud neighbor kids.

I have some better ones somewhere but the girl and I have recently discovered Trailer Park Boys and are playing with the Chromecast.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

obstipator posted:

dat dogge could use some grooming

Yeah he needed a groomer visit in that one. He's old, so here's pretty much all of his other "action shits"

e: no, I'm leaving that typo in

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Spongebob Tampax posted:

All schnauzers look like that, it's their thing. And he's actually still pretty decently groomed in that photo. We used to let ours (when I was a kid) grow it out from October until March because Illinois sucks in the winter. That six month coat was always crazy looking when we'd take him in for his spring clipping.

The best picture I have of my old dog. He died ten years ago when I was in Korea and he was living with my grandparents. He was probably about 12 but he had a lot of problems, hips and fatty tumors. He was a table scrap dog because my grandparents have always given their pets table scraps. He had a good life in the country. :unsmith:

That's a plump schnauzer, also lol at the dogplop way of sitting. I'm still a fan of big dogs but when we found out my mother was mad allergic to dog hair we switched to these little guys and they've pretty much won a spot with me. Granted I can't get all rough and tumble and make a "work dog" out of em but I dunno, they make bad rear end friends as homo gay as that sounds.

"hahaha hey everyone look, Scruff is doing that thing daddy does when mommy leaves!"

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

drat, look at those feet.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

A classic but always a good one.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

I'm dying here.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Here's a few for ya, Spongebob. We're house sitting this weekend, and they have two schnauzers. Gf's really into pictures so I'll goad her into taking some tomorrow. Here's the lineup:

This is Champ. He's literally a poo poo talker. If you ask him something he will answer you by doing this weird "awrrooo wroo wroo" thing.

Buckeye. Complete neurotic spaz.

My guy, looking grumpy as gently caress (per usual).

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

I want to scratch those radar ears so bad.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Imagine, just for a second, that this is a human being and you are asking for advice.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

loving lol at the dog from 0:29 - 0:37

nullandvoid fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 19, 2013

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

I had a real bad-rear end landlord when I had to live out in Wheeling for a year, he would have let me if I'd asked. I think so long as they know you're responsible AND they won't get poo poo from other tenants they'd be cool with it.

Probably not if you live in a huger commercial-style apartment building. But if you have a condo or rent in a private building then I bet you've got above average chances.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

Godholio posted:

Considering Doggles for Logan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Dog Sex is Hawt!

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/xQkVxy2.gif :nws:

This dude is ready to start some poo poo right here.